| s i x |

Diamond's Point of View. 💜

Me:"Nesto!!!!"

Nesto:"what ma"

Me:"problem.."

Nesto:"what?"

Me:"Chris is coming...& he's jealous of you"

Nesto:"okay so let me guess, you want me to stay locked up in the room while he's here"

Me:"hell no juss telling ya incase he catches an attitude..your dissmissed"

Nesto:"ight thanks for the heads up"

Me:"no problem"

I was on the couch eating grapes & the doorbell rung. I didn't wanna get up. So I didn't. I picked up my phone and called him.

Me:"hello?"

Chris:"I'm at the door, I know you here me knocking!"

Me:"nigga don't yell in my ear or you gonna get yo ass beat! & yes I do here you knocking but I'm not getting up so you better find a way to get in!"

I hung up on him & called Nesto.

Me:"can you come open the door for this fuck nigga?"

He laughed and hung up. I assumed he was gonna come open the door. After 5 minutes he came down. He laughed and shook his head at me. When the door open I saw Chris sitting on the phone texting somebody. Knowing me I would go snatch the phone but I was too lazy.

Me:"Chris!"

He looked up at me & saw that the door was open. He smiled but then it faded when he saw Nesto. Nesto juss went to the kitchen.

Chris:"why you ain't tell him to leave?!"

Me:"cause its my jouse & I told him he can stay as long as he wants & he might be living here so if you are too then you need quite bitching about him being here"

Chris:"so you saying I can move in?"

Me:"yeah! I got another guess room"

He smacked his teeth & took his bag to my room.

Ernesto's Point of View. ✔  

Wassup guys! As y'all know my name is Ernesto I work with D and she's just my friend..Well she's more like my sister. I know y'all might think since I call her ma I like her..nah its just that i call a lot of girl ma including my ma so...Anyways, Chirs & D haven't talked in some year so when Diamond told me that Chris is coming over it kinda surprised me. Diamond usually dosent let people back into her life that easly. Ive been around her for about 5 years & she didnt let any of her ex's of this easy. I saw that they kissed online & I just let it go, I know Chris got her brain washed with that kiss but imma go cause I'm bout to go eat my sandwich! ✌️✌️

Chris' Point Of View. ✔️

Me:"D im bout to go but Ill be back in like 1 or 2" 

She smacked her lips & rolled her eyes. She kept eating her starburst & watching T.V. I was bout to just leave but then she would even more mad. I walked in front of her & she turned around and layer down. D was reaall petty for people who don't know. I honestly wanted to just leave but i can't. I walked towards the door & she got up. I was thinking she was going to get up & give me a hug and a kiss but I was wrong, she walked up the steps. I followed her till the top but then she took a right into Nesto's room so I was going to go into Kay's room to tell her goodnight buttttttt she was in Nesto's room too. Me & nesto obviously don't like each other & I'm inot going in his room & she's been in his room all night so I haven't seen Kay since I got here either 😔. 

I turned around and walked back down the stairs. When I got down the stairs I went straight out the door. Then I walked to my car. I picked up the phone cause i was receiving a call. I looked at the caller I.D first. 

Caller I.D- Kelsi 😍💦😏

Me:"Hello?" 

Kelsi:"Wassup baby" 

Me:"what it do?" 

Kelsi:"i heard you back wit ole girl Diamond" 

Me:"maybe I did maybe I Didn't, why you wanna know?" 

Kelsi:"are you free to fuck right now cause I'm wet baby and I know ya mouth dry" 

Me:"we can't fuck no more, but i gotta go, I'm bout to pull up at the studio, bye" 

I hang up & got out the car. I walked in and went to the room 808. When I walked in I saw Tyga D brother. They don't talk tho, don't ask me why. Neither one of them ever talk about each other or shit, they act like they don't know each other. When I first started fucking with D Tyga asked me to make sure cause you know paparazzi be lying, but thats the only thing he ever mentioned about D. 

Tyga is a good uncle to Kay tho, whenever I had Kay he always plays with her and stuff but I really wish that D & Ty would make up tho. After a hour of being in the studio with Tyga recording a new song called "AYO" I was on the way back to my crib. Ill go back to D's tomorrow when she's not mad at me. I pulled up at my house and got out. I walked in and up the steps. I honestly was tired so i decide to go to bed instead of playing the game. 

I walked in my room & turned on the lights I was taking off my jacket but then i looked in my bed to see a naked Kelsi. I slowly backed up but she pushed me against the walls. she started to kiss me on my neck but I moved her. I ran down the steps & to my car. How the fuck did she get in?! i drove to D's house and rung the doorbell. 

She answered and let me in. 

Me:"wassup babe?" 

D:"Chris how dumb do you think I am?" 

Me:"what did I do now?!" 

D:"you smell like warm vanilla  & you got lipstick shit all over yo damn neck!" 

Me:"let me e-" 

D:"last time i let you explain you broke my damn heart & this time I'm not gonna let you so just get the fuck out, NOW! BYE! Don't fucking come back!" 

I walked out & drove to a hotel... this time I didn't even do anything... 😔😪