| o n e |

×Diamond's Point of View. ❤

Alarm: If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you,
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby, don't worry, I've got plans for you, yeah,
Baby, I've been making plans of love,
Baby, I've been making plans for you, yeah
^ this my song yall!^
******

I slid the ex across my phone & got up. I went to my bathroom & started the shower. While I waited I decided to wash my face in the sink. After I was done I stripped out of my clothes & got in the shower.

After maybe 30 minutes in the shower I got out. I put my towel around me and looked at my self in the mirror. Not bad for 24 ☺. When I was done looking at how good I looked to be 24, I brushed my teeth & went back into my room.

I looked in my drawer & got my underwear & bra. Then I went to my closet & looked around to see what I was gonna wear. After 5 minutes I decided on a grey tank top, regular blue jeans, & my wolfgret14s.

After I got dressed I put on lotion, mascara & some lip gloss. My hair was in a low pony tail & my earrings where gold hoops.

I got Kay up & got her ready in a grey shirt, some royal blue pants, & here wolfgret14s too. We don't match all the time but today we were. We not even gonna be together anyways. She gotta go over her daddy's house.

Kay's hair was long for a 4 year old, so I put her hair in a bun. I went back to my room to get my phone and jacket. I put on my jacket & put my phone in my jacket. I turned off everything in there & went to Kay's room.

I got her jacket & put it on her then turned of all her lights & stuff. I would have given her, her ipod put she got hella electronics over her daddy's house. Before we walked out the door I put on Kay's hood & mines too.

I out her on my side and opened the door. Omfg! All these damn people with there flashing lights! I went to my car & put Kay in her seat & buckled her in.

I got in and buckled up. I drove to Chris' house and rolled my eyes. I got Kayla out & held her hand while we walked to the door. I rang the door bell & Chris answered.

I hugged Kay & kissed her. I looked at Chris' and rolled my eyes. I turned around and walked away.

Chris:"Damn ma, look at that ass!"

I rolled down the window & stuck up my middle finger.  I pulled off & pulled up at work. Damn do I not wanna be here.

I got out the car & got my phone. I walked in and sat down waiting for someone to walk in. I heard the bell & I got up with a smile on my face.

Me:"hey! My name is Diamond how may I help you?"

Customer:"hey Diamond...uh I'm here to plan a big surprise party for my 4 year old, she's turning 5"

Yeah you guessed it, I work at a planner. It's not that bad but some customers are difficult.

Me:"can I have your name?"

Customer:"Carie"

Me:"okaay Carie, can you take a seat over there for me?"

Carie:"sure"

I went to the back & got some paper. I walked back to the front.

Me:"okaay Carie, in here we do the basic planning & then at the end we schedule a time to do the rest so let's start!"