| f i f t e e n |

Diamond's Point Of View.

I was in the hotel room chilling. I was booking me and Kay's plane ticket but a caller I.D popped up. I didn't feel like talking so I declined it without looking at who it was from. I had just got off the phone with Chris not to long ago. He sounded depressed so I figured he really wanted us t come back. KAy was still sleep. We were at Nylah's birthday party last night. Nylah is my niece, her mother is my sister & Layla is my sister. I got up and put on my clothes (outfits are now gonna be in the mms ).

Then I got Kay dressed in the same thing. I wanted to twin with my lil one today. Our flight left tonight at 8 pm. It was only 12 pm and Me, Nylah, Kay, & Layla are hanging out today before we leave. I wanted to leave but I didn't want to leave but I should. Me and Shon already hung out on Monday while Nylah and Kay had a play date.

I got us dressed and did our hair which took about 1 hour and 30 minutes. We went to the elevator and walked to the car. I had to get a rental. I buckled her in and got in. I plugged in the aux cord and played 'Addicted by Fetty Wap'. This is my shit. Yeah I know its bad to play shit like this in front of Kay but her daddy obviously isn't gonna make it better if I don't. I turned it down.

Me:"Kaaay!"

Kay:"yess mama?"

Me:"You wanna go to auntie Lay house to get something to eat or somewhere else"

Kay:"can we go to auntie Lay house because I wanna play with Ny, She is funny and nice"

Me:"aww okay baby we gonna go now"

Kay:"okaay mama"

I picked up the phone and went to my contact list. I scrolled down to the letter L. Laylaaaaa . I called her and she didn't pick up. Well damn that not like her, so I called her again and she didn't answer. Shit! that still aint right. I took the car out of park and drove to her house. I pulled up and her bitch ass boyfriend was here. He was one of those types of boyfriends who sit around drinking bear and not doing shit.

My sister was to blinded by there 'love'. I got Kay put and then wee walked to the front door. I knocked and nobody came. I knocked again and nobody answered. I got the spare key and walked in. Nobody was down here. I told Kay to stay down here while I went up the steps. I heard glass break and told Kay just to come up the steps with me.

We ran up the steps and it was a mess up here. I went in Ny room and I didn't see her. I walked in and looked all around. Then I hear a sniff and it came from the closet. I opened it and she was in there crying her eyes out. I pulled her out and hugged her.

Me:"what happen baby? where is your mommy at?!"

Ny:"daddy came and was about to take me with him then mommy boyfriend came and mad daddy leave. then he hit mommy and made me come in here... then a lot of noises made me scared."

Me:"come on"

I took them with me and I went down the hall to the master bedroom the door was locked & it was a lot of noises. I kicked the door and it broke. Layla was in the corner with bruises everywhere, ripped clothes, & a bloody noise. I told her to come here and she shook her head no. I looked towards the bathroom and there stood a naked Quan.

I took the girls back to Ny room. They played with some of her toys. I went back to Lay room and she was about to get raped. He was about to insert her but i screamed. He looked over my way and smirked which gave me a scared feeling.

Quan:"oh so you want some to?"

He was coming my way and I turned the other way and ran to Lay. I lifted up the bed and pulled out the pistol . Now how can she have lived her for 2 years and not noticed this gun? Quan put his hands up. Layla was sniffling putting on her clothes. She was behind me. I didn't want to shoot him but I did. So I knew what I was gonna do. Shoot him but make sure he live.

Me:"oh so you thought that you was just gonna fuck with my sister and get away with it?"

Quan:"no, we was pl-"

Me:"ohhh so then you thought you was gonna come to me and try to rape me too?"

Quan:"i was jus-"

Me:"thennnn you said y'all was playing a game, I have never seen my sister like this in my whole 24 years of living!"

POW!

I shoot him in his thigh. I gave Layla my phone and she called 911 while kept him on the ground. I really didn't want now shit like this to pop off. (lmao you get it pop off cause the gun pops off? no? no? okay...)

After the cops came and everything Layla packed her bags while i packed all Ny's thing. I took them to the car and we went back to my hotel. We jus chilled all in the same bed looking crazy. I scrolled down my contacts to Chris' name.

Me:"baby i need like 200 more dollars, Lay and Ny are coming down cause Quan did some shit but can you spare me some till i get back? ill pay you back"

Chris:"its cool you don't have to pay me back but yeah no problem but when y'all coming back?"

Me:"tonight at 8, yesterday when we got off the phone it kinda made me realize how bad i missed you"

Chris:"whatever d but yeah ill see y'all when y'all get down here"

Me:"okay thank you again loveee"

We hung up and I booked 2 more tickets. Then I out my phone on Charge.

Me:"Kay you bring your iPod?"

Kay:"yes"

Me:"charge it up"

Kay:"okay mama"

She charged it up and got back on the floor with Ny playing with dolls.

Layla:"thank you D"

Me:"no problem all i ask is that you keep my house clean and get a job"

Layla:"and I will. How long is the flight back?"

Me:"1 hour and 55 minutes"

Layla:"okaay"

We sat around till 7 o'clock and made our way to the airport.

++++

Kay?

D?

Ny?

Lay?

Chris?

Quan?

Updating again soon!