| e i g h t e e n |

Diamond's Point Of View.

(Continuing from the last chapter )

 I got up and went to take a shower. I was so happy that something got my mind off of that. I don't even know who's going. I know Kay said it but I was too hype. Im happy I'm finally back to my old self . (outfit in mm, comment if you don't see it). It was 3:45 pm and Chris said we were leaving at 5 pm. I walked down the steps and saw Mayah Chris' manager in the dining room. 

Then I saw Chris come out the kitchen. He had 2 cups of milk. I went to go sit down in one of the empty chairs. After a while she was done. The whole little meeting was about how Chris had a meet and great at the Sheraton & it wasn't gonna be announced till the day before. 

I went upstairs and got my laptop since I had to get to booking hotels... but i like doing shit like this so it wasn't really stressful. I booked 4 rooms at the cam lot resort and a limo to pick us up. Chris' has a private jet now. In these last 2 weeks Chris has dropped a lot of new shit and his fan base is up high asf. 

So we have to fly private now. I with i was listening to Kay when she was telling me who was going . At least I knew that no matter who was gonna be there imma have fun. I showed Chris the room and he said okay. I went back upstairs and packed me and K's clothes for the week. 

I put our stuff in the trunk and drove K to mama Breezy house. I pulled up and got K and her stuff out. We went to the porch and I knocked but she didn't answer... well damn thats not like mama breezy. I knocked again and she didn't answer . I walked to the car and put K in my lap. 

My contact are the hardest things go through. I have 85 thousand contacts . Then I final got to the M's. Finally! Mama Breezy 

Me:"hello?"

Mama:"was sup baby?"

Me:"I've been at your house fa like 5 minutes now.. i knocked twice and you didn't answer ." 

Mama:"Im sorry baby, i got company and i didn't hear you come on in baby" 

Me:"ight mama breezy" 

I looked up and the door was open now. I got K bag and rolled it to the porch. 

Me:"ight mama imma come get her when we come back and imma probably chill over here before when leave when i come over here to pick K up" 

Mama:"okay baby love y'all be safe!" 

Me:"okaay!"

I drove back home and got out he car. I opened the door and walked up the steps. I sat down on the bed watching a re run episode of 'Empire'. It was the episode where Jamal find out he got a daughter. Then my phone started to ring. 

My niggas stack their money just to spend it, Cause when you die you cannot take it with you, If you ain't beefin' 'bout the money, then what's the problem?, Don't worry about my niggas cause I got 'em, My niggas stack their money just to spend it, Cause when you die you cannot take it with you, And if you ain't beefin' 'bout the money, then what's the problem?, Don't worry about my niggas, Zoo I got 'em  

Thats my shit. I answered it. It wasn't a saved number... 

Me:"wassup?"

??:"wassup shawty"

From his thick accent I could tell it was him. 

Me:"wassup August 

August:"wassup doe sistaaaaa" 

Me:"nigga you dumb, buh shied nothing getting ready for the beach.."

August:"ahh me too" 

Me:"ahh you going?"

August:'"yeah but lemme pack before ya sista whoop my ass" 

Me:" okaay"

No August is not my real brother but yesss Nicki is my half sister. Yes I do know that I have a lot of sibling but take that up with my mama. & yes I know they're all famous which is crazy

I walked got up down the stairs to see a sleep Chris. My phone was upstairs so I didn't know what time it was. I went to go get Chris' phone. He had 3 new messages from Ex Bitch  and of course my nosey ass gonna read it. 

I scrolled up a lil bit cause thats the only messages he had wit her. 

Beginning Of Messages: 

Shaniyah- baby I'm horny, quickie pleaseee! 

Chris- byeeee, you a hoe wit 1000 of niggas in yo phone ✌️

Shaniyah- I could take you away from that diamond hoe any fucking day don't do that shit! 

Chris- Goodbye.. stop fuckin texting me. 

New Messages:

Shaniyah- where you at? I pulled up at ya crib and didn't see ya car.. 

Shaniyah- mannn, where kay at trynna chill wit my baby 

Shaniyah- Chriiiisssss! 

After I was done being nosey I looked at the time it was 4:00, time to go the airport. I I hoped on Chris and grinded on his 'buddy'. He wasn't waking up so I kissed his lips. That shit aint help so I kissed his neck and he woke up. I got off of him and his little buddy was awake. 

Chris:"d you play to much.. now you fix this shit" 

Me:"no your the one who was sleep and wouldn't wake up" 

Chris:"yeah yeah, wheres my phone i know you got it" 

Me:"oh here, Im glad you didn't do a 'quicke'  baby i love you" 

Chris:"awwwww I love you tooooooooo but lets go, you ready?"

Me:"yeahhh" 

Chris is so goofy and I love it