| f o u r t e e n |

( on my phone... sadly no emojis )
****
Chris' Point of View.

I was in the car on my way to the studio, I was recording a song with August Alsina, Jeramih, & Future called 'Hold You Down'.

*
When I got there I walked in. They where talking & I guess they had been waiting on me. I've just been in my feelings lately cause D. She's been gone for 2 weeks now & I've juss been down.

Khaled:"yall ready?"

Me:"hell yeah!"

August:"yo Chris..hmu when we done with this shit rih' here"

Me:"ahh fo sho!"

Everybody was doing there part and everything was going smooth. After we was don't Khaled thanked us & told us to come back next week for the video shoot. I was kinda excited for it.I walked out and drove back home.

I got in the car and called D. She picked up!

Me:"hello?"

D:"wassup baby boy"

Me:"what you doing?"

D:"chilling with Kay & that dude Shon from the restaurant, what about you?"

Me:"shit juss got done recording a song wit people"

D:"likeee?"

Me:"D cut the bull shit, you don't know how miserable I been without you! When the hell are you coming back? & can you tell me when Kay coming back cause I miss her too!"

D:"I'll be back on her birthday & I then imma stay from then, I promise baby"

Me:"swear?"

D:"yes love now bah bye, text me"

Me:"okaay"

Since August told me to call him after we was done that's what I did.

Me:"wassup bro?"

August:"yo I know you probably busy but I juss wanted to tell you that me and my girl & some of the other ppl from the crew that we going to Orlando so let me know wassup, we driving so again juss let me know wassup"

Me:"okaay! Lemme know some dates & shit cause I need to let my ma know so that she can watch Kay, & Imma tell Tyga the move"

August:"ight bro, ight, I gotchu"

I hung up and called Tyga so I could tell him the move.

Me:"yooooo"

Tyga:"wassup witchu?"

Me:"going to Orlando for adults only don't know no official dates but come down"

Tyga:"D coming?"

Me:"yeah why?"

Tyga:"juss asking.. I want her to talk to me but got damnnn this shit still in the air I can see"

Me:"what the fuck you do?"

Tyga:"I know what I did, she know what I did, & Layla know what I did but you don't for a reason & that reason is cuss D ain't tell you yet, she will so give her some time bro I promise she will"

Me:"ight bro but who's Layla?"

Tyga:"me & D sister"

Me:"yall got a sister??!!"

Tyga:"duhh dumb ass but I gotta go so holla"

Me:"okaay"

I hung up & drove home more shit to come...
++++××

Juss something to update...this chapter is coming soon and all I can say is its gonna be good..I'm excited to write it! So juss come what you think about everybody, it's not gonna be fun if I don't have emojis so -.-.. nvrm

D?

Chris?

Tyga?

August?

Khaled?

Jeramih?