| t w e n t y - o n e |

Diamond's Point of View.

*on my phone*

I wasn't drunk...put tipsy. Everybody else was turnt and me and Chris where too but I wanted to go to the beach and cool out but I told him we should sit and calm before we go out there drawing attention and he agreed.

We walked to the elevator and nobody. We walked to the back and down the beach. Then I told him to look down so he wouldn't step on the jelly fish... I had to learn that the hard way when I was 12.

Then we bumped into somebody. I looked up and it was Nesto and His girlfriend. I don't like that thirsty bitch. Nesto raps now and all of a sudden she loves him and this dumb nigga can't see the fact that this bitch a gold digger.

Alexis:"wassup D"

Me:"what it do..uh we gotta go so-"

Nesto:"where yall going?"

Me:"to the pier..restaurant..down the strip..beach...club place..."

Nesto:"can we roll with yall?"

Me:"sureee"

We walked to the hotel shout thing on the wooden bridge and rinsed off our feet. Then we went to the string where it was pretty dead seeing that it was 3:04 in the damn morning (that's what time it is rn).

I don't know where the fuck the pier restaurant place is at we going to. Nesto knew I was lying that's why he asked could he go. I don't like Alexis and he know that.

And of corse there's more reasons. I don't like her not only cause she a gold diet hit in High School she was a hoe & you know what they say hoes never change. I told Nesto all this and he still talking about "when she fell in love it probably went away". He sound dumb ass hell.

Then another thing he don't see is the way she look at other dudes and give them dirty smirks and shit. I wanted to throw up cause sum of then are way older men. Like 34. She's only fuck 24! That's nasty as hell!.

I told Nesto and he said I need stop sweating him and go sweat what Chris & his hoes doing. That's pissed me off and that's the reason we ain't on such good terms now. Yup this all happened throught text message.

When we walked down some more I stopped at a place named Lulus. It looked good and they where still open.

Nesto:"this is on the pier?"

Me:"shut the fuck up, you got a hotel room go back to it if you don't want none"

Nesto:"well damn excuse me"

We walked in and sat down. We ate and I was juss on my phone scrolling. Then Chris elbowed me and I looked up. He told me to juss look back down at my phone.. what the fuck??. Then I got a text from him.

Messages:
Chris:"why she looking at me like that?"

Me:"I don't know I'm bout to catch a tude if she don't stop"

Chris:"noooo"
Messages Ovahh

Me:"why are you looking at him like that?"

Alexis:"like what?"

I didn't say nothing else. I finished eating and got up. Chris payed and we stood up.

Me:"umm we bout to go back to our hotel room, like I said when I was texting you I'll be here for you when you get your heart broken cause juss cause I bitch say she love you don't mean she really do and that's something I hope you someday realized cause the shit is said. Another example of the shit she be doing was juss a minute ago. That dude looked like 34. That's shit is discussing. I hope you ain't fucked her cause by this time this bitch prolly got aids but shit that's you. Anyways bye love you"

I walked out and went to the hotel room. Damn did it feel good to get that off my chest. I smiled and walked . Me and Chris where juss talking about random stuff. We walked back in and all these niggas was gone.

I walked down a room and knocked. Dejah opened the door. She looked half sleep.

Me:"my bad guh, you can go back to sleep nigh love you"

I checked on everybody and they was sleep or cuddled up watchin tv in they rooms. I went back to my room and cuddled with Chris. I went to sleep with a good smile on my face. I fell so much better...now only of things could be as easy with Tyga but it's not soo...

Like!
Like!
Like!
Like!
Like!
&
Comment!
Comment!
Comment!
Comment!
Comment!
&
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!
Vote!