| f i v e |

*okaay I'm back on my daily update grind, sorry for my inconvenience*
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chris' Point of View. ✔

After D left I say down on the couch. How could Shaniyah play me like that? She wit that bullshit. After she got all her stuff and it was downstairs I heard her walking towards me. I hurried and got up off the couch. I really wanted to hit but my ma always told me not to hit girls.

She knew that me & D was together & she put me in a trap & made me fuck her! After that my ma was so mad that I did that to D, she didn't talk to me for 2 weeks straight! She told me that's why Shaniyah wanted to be with me.

Shaniyah:"Chris..what Logan said was True...but at first!! After being with you for about 2 weeks I realized how much I liked you, please don't leave me for Diamond, she been caught by the paparazzi with that Nesto dude, & even your fan said that's they like me with you more! CHRIS PLEASE!"

Me:"okaay but that's wrong, it would be different if you wasn't using me but you was so by Shaniyah"

Shaniyah:"Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?"

Me:"& that's the same way Diamond is gone! You can't get nun of this anymore Shaniyah! Bye!"

Shaniyah:"Chris juss know I love you & always will"

That kinda hit hard..but she was lying! & I juss knew she was deep down. I went upstairs & decided that I was about to get in the shower. Before I got in I went to my closet & looked to see what I was gonna wear. After maybe 30 minutes of looking I decided on a white T-shirt, grey sweat pants, & whiter & grey free runs.

I got in & put on my outfit. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D & it was Diamond. I kinda smiled to my self before I answered.

Me:"wassup baby?"

D:"wassup, I'm done cleaning so come when you ready"

Me:"okaay I'm on my way"

D:"okaay, & there's a problem..but you can wait to find out what it is bye!"

Me:"uh..okaay I'll be there!"

*********************

I know this chapter was short but I'm about to update again later tonight..thanks for the 50 something reads BTW!