| t w o |

×Diamond's Point of View. ❤

I looked down at the time. I had 10 minutes 'till I was off. Me & Ernesto was juss talking about random stuff. It was raining so we figured nobody else was coming.

Me:"so now what do we talking about?"

Nesto:"you & Kay"

Me:"what about us?"

Nesto:"I've seen you, now what about Kayla?"

Me:"so what you saying us you wanna meet Kayla?"

Nesto:"yeah, imma follow you to Chris' house & see her"

Me:"okaay cool, you wanna go now?"

Nesto:"yeah, why not?"

I laughed and we closed up. I got in my 2015 Nissan Maximum. I wanted to go home first so I'll juss tell Nesto that. I pulled out my phone while we were at a red light.

I went to contacts and got on the phone with him.

Me:"Nesto I gotta go to my house first"

Nesto:"ight let's go"

Me:"okaay there may or may not be paparazzi so be aware"

Nesto:"okaay juss go"

I laughed and looked at the light wich was now green. I drove to my house & we got out. There was no paparazzi thank god. We walked in and it was cold. I turned the air down and walked up the steps. I guess Nesto was still downstairs.

I went to my room and took off my shirt & bra. I put on a black Nike sports bra, red tights, & my bred11s. I put on my jacket but didn't zip it up. I put a white bandana on my head. Then I went downstairs.

Nesto juss stared. I looked at him.

Me:"what?"

Nesto:"nothing lest go"

Me:"juss come on we both gonna ride in my car"

Nesto:"I know no come on!"

We walked out and got in. I drove about 15 minutes to Chris' house and we walked up to the door. I knocked and he came to the door with a smile but then it faded when he saw Nesto.

Me:"where is Kayla?"

Chris:"she in her room playing on her tablet"

Me:"why she not ready?!"

Chris:"cause you said you would help me plan Shaniyah birthday when you came to pick up Kay"

Me:"ohh yeahhh! Can we do this tomorrow, we have something to do"

Chris:"who is we?"

Me:"who do you think dip shit?"

Chris:"nah you not about to have another nigga around my daughter, & no because her birthday is tomorrow"

Me:"get the fuck out here you got that little whore around my daughter so fuck you & juss come when we first opened at 10"