| t w e n t y - s i x |

Diamond's Point of View.

We've been at the studio for 30 minutes now.. we're waiting on Meek. There making a song called 'all eyes on you'. (Meek & Nicki don't date in this story). August was here too. He looks highly pissed. I wanted to see what was wrong.

Me:"August can I see you in the hallway please?"

I kinda laughed inside cause I sounded like a school teacher.

We walked in the hallway...

Aug:"wassup?"

Me:"what's wrong?"

Aug:"what you mean?"

Me:"you look mad in there.."

Aug:"because! She bout to do a fuckin song wit this nigga called 'all eyes on you' & she told me not to worry cause she ain't gonna do nothing wrong.. but in 'Hold You down' she caught a whole fuckin attitude cause of the fuckin video! How was I supposed to control that?! & then this nigga meek late & shit I'm juss irratated & ready to go!"

Me:"okaay juss call down..."

I gave him a hug and he laid on my shoulder. We walked back in and Aug sat by Nicki. He had a attitude buh only I could tell. Then this nigga Meek walked in here all late. So Chris Nicki and Meek where in the booth. While me and Aug were on the couch.

Chris:"yeahhh, is you drunk is you had enough, are you here looking for love? Ohhhhhhhh! Got the club going crazy, all these bitches buh my eyes on you!"

He sang while looking at me most of the time. I smiled and blushed.

They finished and then after Chris came out and gave me a kiss. I smiled. We listened to Nicki & Meek. In the middle Aug got up and walked out. I walked out after him.

Me:"August!"

Aug:"What D?! WHAT?!"

Me:"don't fuckin yell at me! I understand that your mad because Nicki is doing a song like this with another nigga buh this not the only time she gonna he doing shit like this, next time you do some shit like this..like recording a song with another girl juss don't let her tell you what to do. August I'm not taking sides cause Nicki is my sister & your my brother but you needa stop letting shit like this get you okaay?"

Aug:"ight..thanks"

Me:"no problem..but can you please understand that even if you and Nicki break up you still gonna be like my brother? & that I'll be here to help you?..with anything!"

Aug:"thanks D"

Me:"no problem..but now can you juss got in the & sit the hell down till Nicki is done?"

He let out a light laugh and nodded his head. We walked back in the and Nicki and Meek where smiling at eachother. August hit my leg and I shook my head. He got out his phone.. I hope he ain texting no hoes! Cau-..

I got cut of by a message going off.

Aug:"so I'm suppose to enjoy this shit?"

Me:"hell no! Don't juss watch him take you bitch, be like Nicki let's go now, like you own her then grab her ass on the way out cause you know you own it!"

Aug:"ight thanks D"

Me:"yeah yeah..now me and Chris bout to go..you got it?"

Aug:"yeah"

Me and Chris got up and went back home..

August's Point of View.

To Be Continued...

Another update soon..can promise it's gonna be today tho...