| t w e n t y |

Diamond's Point Of View.  

I woke up from knocking on the door. Of course Chris' heavy sleeping ass aint wake up. I got up and It was everybody else at the hotel door. I had a sleepy face when I first answered but my face was lit now. I hugged Nicki and all the other girls. Nicki is the type of star to be on her shit so I don't see her that often. 

I hugged everybody and told them to come in. I have them there room keys and then Nicki started to say something. 

NIcki:"its a place up the street that you can rent those little bike cars, and all that other shit,! we should go down there and get sum to just roll around in" 

Me:"ight lemme get Chris up" 

I turned around and punched Chris in the chest. Hard but not harsh. He got up and tried to tackle me but I moved. Chris be fackin sleep sometimes... I wonder if this was one of the times he is. I laughed and he tried to get me but I hid behind August and Nicki. 

Then I felt somebody pick me up I looked and it was Kevin. 

Me:"kevin! i thought we was friends" 

Kevin:"we areee"

I got down and ran to the elevator. There was fans in there. I got on and the doors closed but they opened back up before we were able to even come. I was about to cry.

He's gonna get my ass. Chris got on the elevator and picked me up while he was talking to the people. I tries to get down but I could. We were at the first floor and I was still trying to get down. But shidd wasn't happening.

Then Jaylen came and we walked down to us. We had to walk with him everywhere so nothing would happen to us. We saw like 1000 people run over but Jay wouldn't let then even touch us.

When we finally got to the place we both the got car and rode back. There was like 700 million people trynna video record us and all that other shit. We finally got back to the hotel room.

I parked in a 10 minute spot and got my phone out. I called Nicki.

Nicki:"wassup babes?"

Me:"we outside, let's go"

I hung up and after maybe 3 minutes Jamal Kevin bodyguard was coming to bring then down. I was already having the Time of my life and we haven't even done shit.

Me:"where we going?"

Nicki:"I'm hungry"

Me:"what we eating?"

August:"some seafood"

Me:"ighttt"

I drove to the sea food place and it was a buffet. It was good as hell. We took a picture before we went in and then we sat in the back where there were some vines and fruits and shit on the selling.

Then there was a rope ty bye the entrance so we couldn't in without somebody opening it for us which was our guards. We talked and shit was juss going soooo good. After we were done eating we we went thought the place and bought our pics.

They where good. We got bsck on the cart and juss decided to buy some liquor and chill at the hotel room for the night. We also decided that for tonight everybody will juss sleep in Me and Chris' room since we'll be drunk.

I didn't wanna drink a lot so I decided on a little. Chris gave me money and I went in. I really don't like asking Chris for money but I have to right now cause ya know now job and all. But o went in and got 1 can of pinaple juice & 3 bottles of peach ciroc.

Then I got 1 bottle of bacarde (sc) & 1 bottle of vodka. That's shit be strong I don't fuck wit it. I like Ciroc. I walked to the register and payed. I went back out and gave the bag to August. I drove back to the place and we walked back.

We didn't have a bodyguard so we kinda walked face. It was late as hell so there weren't many people out but shid it wasn't mot a lot we got back to the hotel room and we started to get hype...

TBC
++++++++

Nicki?

August?

Chris?

D?

Kevin

Camp?

Dejah?

Drake?

Jayannah?

Dejah?

(Sorry if I missed somebody, all the names are in the other chapter)
(Was on my phone too btw)