| n i n e |

98 Readssss 😇😃😃

Diamond's Point Of View. 💎

After we got to the restaurant Chris got out & came to my side to open the door. I smiled as he helped me out. When we got in I was nervous because this was a fancy restaurant & usually thats not wear ghetto people like myself belong. We walked in & the lady gasped. Her name was Karen... well thats what her name tag said. 

Karen:"omg! Chris Brown!" 

Dating Chris...This was nothing new. He always had hoes on his dick & then sometimes he would even flirt back right in my face, but I really started not to care after a while. This time he just smiled & asked for the table. Then another lady came & showed us to our seat. We sat down at our table. I looked at her name tag and it said SHAY?! 

I thought she looked familiar! Shay was my best friend before I moved here. I taped her and smiled. She opened her eyes big. 

Shay:"wassup shawy!" 

Me:"hey lil baby! what you doing here?" 

Shay:"I don't even know where to start... but give me your number before you leave & ill give you a call tomorrow so we can hang if you aint doing nothing" 

Me:"okay ill make sure of that!" 

She smiled and walked off. Then a dude came over to the table. His name was Shon. 

Shon:"hey my name is Shon & ill be your waiter tonight. What can i start you guys off with to drink?" 

Me:"can i have sprite?" 

Shon:"no problem ma'am, & for you sir?" 

Chris:"sweet tea please" 

He walked off. While he was gone I thought me and Chris would talk until he came back with the drinks and to order the food..but to my got damn surprise this nigga was on his phone! ooh how bad i wanted to scream... 😡 but I wasn't. I decided to text him. 

😍💜💎- Get off the damn phone before I leave yo ugly ass! 

I waited about 10 minutes for the message to go through but he still was on his phone. Oh how bad I wanted to go off but I couldn't. Then my phone went off & I looked it was Nesto. 

Nesto 🙌😘💚- where y'all at? 

D 😍💜💎- at this restaurant called ruth chris' ill call you when we on the way home

Nesto 🙌😘💚- Okaay ma ✌️

When I looked up from my phone Chris was still on his. I was really getting irritated but then he got off. He smiled at me but I didn't smile back I straight faced him. He whipped the smile off his face. 

Chris:"you know I love you right 😄😘" 

Me:"yeah you too 😒😘" 

Chris:"why you mad lil baby?" 

Me:"Im not but uh what up wit yo music?" 

Chris:"guess who I'm making a song wit here in a little bit?" 

Me:"i don't even know..." 

 Chris:"Big Sean & Ty Dolla $ign" 

Me:"that good babe, what is gonna be called?" 

Chris:"play no game 😏" 

Me:"thats wassup tho.." 

We talked for the rest of the dinner & he didn't touch his phone which made that smile pop up on my face again. I actually think that talk with Chris' mom helped him. In a good way tho 😍😝😘! 

++++++

Chris? 👀😄

Diamond? 😘😜

Shay? 🎀💖

Shon? 💤

Karen? 😒😷 

SavageParadise 🌴🌺💜

__________

On a side note its fuckin 6:57 am 😕

Can you guys comment and like? 😔