| n i n e t e e n|

Diamond's Point Of View. 😍

✈️ At the Airport ✈️ 

We got out the car and Jaylen, Chris' bodyguard, got out. Jaylen was fine asf butttt lemme stop. We went to the end of the airport where there was barley anybody and got on the jet. When we got on I sat on the couch. I was a lil sleepy but I don't wanna go to sleep.. 

I got on my phone and scrolled down IG. I didn't find anything so I went to Facebook. Everbody talking about how they boyfriend cheating, mf aint loyal, and all that bull shit. Chris got on the couch and sat by me. 

Chris:"you like it?"

Me:'"Who else is going to the beach wit us besides august and nick? I know K said it but I was to hype & wasn't listening" 

Chris:"You'll see when we get there. I promise there is not nobody you have a problem with there" 

Me:"ighht" 

When the plane took of I looked out the window. I was scared as hell. I got up and was about to move away from the window but Chris pulled me back into his lap by my waist. I smiled. 

Chris:"you scared?"

Me:"Me? Diamond? Scared? haaa you funny!" 

Chris laid down and pulled me down on top of him. I cuddled under him and went to sleep. 

😄 After the flight 😄 

I woke up and Chris was sleep, well it was only like a 1 hour and 10 minutes of a flight. I got off of him but he pulled me back down. 

Me:"Chris move 😂 we here and you need to wake yo sleepy ass up" 

Chris:"buhh I dont wanna" 

Me:"okaay bye then" 

I got up and got my bag. I went to the limo and got in. Nobody knows were here so.. It wasn't even a limo 😂😭 It was a Escalade. Limos attract attention. We where waiting on Chris but he was taking to long. I got out the car and told DJ , the limo driver, to hold up. 

I went back on the plane and slapped Chris in the stomach. He got up and tackled me on the floor and started to kiss my neck. 

Me:"okaay I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you gonna give me a hickeyyyyy!"

Chris:"so we both win, i get a bruse and you get a hickey..witcho heavy handed ass" 

I laughed and he got his stuff. We walked out the car and got in. We got to the camlot and got our bags. DJ has his own room and he keeps the car till we need to go back to the airport. I walked to the front desk and Chelsey the desk lady smiled. 

Chelsey:'hello Mrs. Brown, how may I help?"

Aww she called me Mrs. Brown like Im married. 

Me:"actually I'm n-"

Chris:"you love me and you very glad were married"

I giggled and just went along with it. 

Me:"i had 4 rooms in the pent house section" 

Chelsey:"here you go, thank you for choosing cam lot, and can I have you guesses autograph?"

I picked up one of they cards and signed the back of it. I walked to the elevator and we saw some of Chris' fans. They snapchated us, and took pics, and signed shit all the way up to the damn top. I didn't really care tho. I liked it. I walked down the room and laid on the bed. 

We watched T.V and shit waiting on the rest of them to come. I was really happy to be able to relaxxxxxx 😏😌. Chris' ass was ounce again knocked out. I took his phone and took a picture of him then me and him. His phone was big as hell and i accediantally dropped it on his ear. 

He took it and put it on the nightstand. Then he got on top go me. 

Chris:"imma get my belt and whoop yo ass!" 

Me:'I'm sorry 😂😂😂"

Chris:"no you not cause you laughing, so nooww imma bout to  go back to sleep and you not gonna fuck wit me" 

He put all his wait on me and laid down. 

Me:"chris gettt yo heavy ass up off me!" 

He rolled off me and I laid straight watching T.V and he layer on my chest. I played in his hair until I was sleep myself. 

++++++

Chris? 😴😂❤️

D? 😂😊💜

Chelsey? 🇨(I didn't know a good emoji for her) 

DJ? 🚙

Jaylen? 😎

+++++

Im bout to dye my hair and then update a chapter 20 when I'm done, then imma write a new book but still update this one regularly like I do now... So I'm not giving a time but know that I'm talking about today or like early in the morning (12 or 1).