| t w e l v e |

125 Reads 😇😀

Chris' Point Of  View. 😒

I was texting Tyga and we where just talking about random stuff until he told me that he saw Diamond. I told him to just talk to her and he said okay, so now all I had to do was tell Diamond to talk to him but knowing her I knew it was gonna be hard. I texted her and she said no. I sent Tyga screenshot & then I heard nothing else from him, but then I saw a caller I.D pop up: Tyga 🔥💪. 

Tyga:"i showed her that you sent me screenshots on accident. Yes I'm aware how dumb that sounds but it really was an accident, I knew she wouldn't talk to me so I typed I'm sorry in my recent messages which were with you but she look at the screenshots that you sent me instead of the I'm sorry... " 

Me:"aww fuck nigga! you just must not know how sensitive your sister is, she might go a way for a while not letting me see my daughter or she might try to come kill me... so now I have to fixx yo dumb ass mistake" 

Tyga:"yeah my bad but ill pay you back, just tell me the move" 

Me:"aight" 

I hung up the phone and tried to call D but of corse her stuburn ass didn't answer. I had only one choice, which was to ask nesto for help. After she actual told me what was up with him and her I let loose. I don't really care about that anymore. I walked out her room & across the hall. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Me:"um okay long story short I need you to help me get in touch with D she won't answer my call cause of something I did which i will explain to you later, so can I have your help?" 

Nesto:"um sure what do I have to do?" 

Me:"call d & that should be it" 

Nesto:"okaay.." 

He went to his contacts and scrolled down to: lil' sister 😍😂💜. He called and she picked up on the 3rd ring. When she picked up he gave the phone to me. I was beyond nervous that she would hang up and I would really loose her. 

Me:"Diamond you only saw that I sent him the screenshots you didn't even see the message that I sent along with the screenshots or let along the message he was trying to show you. He knew you wouldn't talk to him so he went to his recent messages which was with me & typed he was sorry & I sent the screenshots to show him how mad you were at him & i sent him a message along with the screenshots a sing what happened." 

D:"....." 

Me:"D are you there?" 

Then she hung up. I thanked Nesto and told him what happened and how I was sorry for throwing shade at him before. He said it was cool & we actual where cool. I chilled in his room with him & we where just talking about random ass shit. 

Diamond's Point Of View. 😥

I was in my hotel chilling then I got a call from Nesto, I picked up and it was Chris. I listened to him then hung up. I really don't give a shit about Tyga or Chris anymore. Either way I'm getting on the fuckin plane and not coming back till Kay's birthday. 

🎀 Next Day 🎀 

I woke up at 7:15 an d took a shower. When I got out  I put on a red crop top, regular blue jeans, and my bred11s. I put my hair into  a mid ponytail. I put on red dice studs and then got my stuff ready. I went down to the lobby and got me a carmel frap. I returned the key and went to my car. I put my stuff in the trunk anad drove to the airport. I got out and went to the front. I hade 15 more minutes till my flight took off. 

I turned back on my phone and there was so many notifications. I looked at the important was one first. 

Chris 💍😍😂- please don't leave, I know you got a ticket D please, I explained and it was all the truth! D please" 

I went back and then went to the message Nesto sent me. 

Nesto 😘😂💚- lil' sis, I aint trynna say.. listen you keep running away from you problems, i honestly really do hate the one to have to tell you but every time something goes wrong you go get a plane ticket, room at the westin, & then leave you just need to solve your problems and stop running D. Don't leave cause then you'll regret it, but if you think you really do need to leave and clear your mind then go ahead but staying gone for longer is gonna make your problems worse. Remember that but have fun or whatever..

I ignred both of their messages. I had about 4 minutes till my flight left. I thought I was tripping cause I kept hearing people call my name but then I saw Nesto and Chris coming. I took a deep ass sigh. Why the fuck doses this type shit alwas happen to me? 😤. I ignored them while they told me to just get my stuff and come back home, all that bs. 

"flight for Atlanta make your way to the gate pleas, Flight for Houston" 

I hugged and kissed Nesto on the check and pecked Chris' Lips and gave him a hug. I really don't wanna leave put some time alone wouldn't be bad. The lady checked my ticket and told me that I wasn't on the right schedule because my ticket said 8:00 pm instead of am. I smacked my lips nd walked off. 

Nesto and Chris were following me again. I got in my car and drove to mama Breezy house. I unlocked the door with the spare key and walked in. I was gonna take a nap here. Then I got and idea. 

Me:"mama breezy!!" 

Mama:"hey baby what you doing here?" 

Me:"I came to take a nap, my flight docent leave until 8 pm and I'm taking Kay now so you don't have to worry about her" 

Mama:"oh okay well just please make sure y'all come back for her birthday!" 

Me:"no worries mama" 

++++++++ 

Chris? 👀

Nesto? 👀

D? 😩

Kay? 😇

Mama? 💞

- Is D doing to much again trying to take Kay? 

- Juss one like? 😭😭😭

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎