| s e v e n t e e n |

Diamond's Point Of View. 😔 

(2 weeks later) 

Its been 2 weeks since that whole thing with me and Tyga happened. I haven't did shit since then. The only thing I have did is take a shower and eat. Then I come right back to the bed. Ive not only been depressed cause of that but cause of Nesto. 

We got into a argument the other day and shit got out of hand. I really don't see whats the point of being happy anymore. My sister moved out to Chris' house.. Thats good but still only for her. Chris & Kay try to cheer me up all the time but it dosent work. 

I smiled and giggle a little but after they for whatever they do to make me smile or giggle it goes right back to thinking about them. I don't do shit anymore... I don't even know what to do anymore. 

Currently I'm laying in the bed on my laptop looking for good schools for Kay. After a while I got tired and said I would do it later. She goes back to  school  the day before we go to florida. 

I was watching T.V and Kay and Chris came in smiling. K and Chris look a lot a like now.I put on a fake smile and they smiled turned upside down. They came to lay in the bed with me. K took the remote and changed it to Disney Jr. I took it back and Changed it back to regular Disney CHannel. 

Don't judge me, imma big ass little kid. I went to the bathroom and went back in the room. Chris and K where whispering to each other. I didn't mind... I layer back down. 

K:"mommy... I love you... you are very stressed. & you need a vacation..so daddy is taking you to Mrtyle beach with August, Nicki, Jayannah, Drake, Camp, Layla, Kevin, and Dejah you wanna go or nah?"

I laughed so hard and nodded my head. 

K:"wait mama I wasn't done!!... y'all leaving today and I'm going wit mama breezy 👏👏👏👏"

We all had smiles on our faces right now I was just so happy... nothing..& i mean absolutely nothing can mess this up. 

+++ 

Kay? 🙊💘 (aww , imma start letting Kay say more) 

Chris? 😭😘

D? 😌😀

++++ 

y'all ready for the trip chapters? like if you ready