| f o u r |

Diamond's Point of View. ❤

I woke up to my phone buzzing, I had over 100 notifications literally! I opened my phone to see they where from Instagram, Messages, & phone calls. I looked at the time & thought I missed my flight till I realized my flight left at 8:00 pm.

I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 3:11 pm (that's the actual time, lmao). I clicked on 1 of the Instagram tags. It led me to one of Chris' pictures. It was of Chris kissing Shaniyah. I looked at it & juss stared. Then I read what I was getting tagged in.

@__daysiana:"Chris..you know you was better off with @diamondbitvh

I kinda smiled at that but then I went yo some of the other pictures & read the comments.

@swagsofresh:"@diamondbitvh Chris need you not her, if you look at the pics from when yall together both yall smiled big as hell! But now that they together only she smiling big! & the fact that he even still got pics of you on his page is everything #relationshipgoals"

That one made me think a little. After a while I exited IG & went to the messages. They where from of course Nesto & Chris. I looked at the one from Nesto first because I liked him better & would most likely respond to his rather than Chris' message.

Nesto:"your gonna be late ma, hurry up!"

Nesto:"check ig"

Nesto:"I'm glad you helped"

Nesto:"okaay lil bit is at your mom's house text me when you get up ma"

I looked at the messages and kinda giggled, Nesto is pretty coo I think u got a small part of me that's saying Nesto is the one for now. I don't mean in a relationship I mean to be my friend, a helper, juss pure care. I don't know how to explain it but he's the one.

Me:"good afternoon ☺"

I pressed the back button on my phone and went to the ones with Chris that I will probably much later regret doing.

Chris:"thanks D"

Chris:"good morning"

Chris:"I'm sorry for the other day"

Chris:"please stop being mad at me"

Chris:"about what you said yesterday, do you really still love me?"

Chris:"stop fuckin' texting my man! Your a stank ass hoe! He's your babydaddy not your boyfriend! Stay off his mf dick tramp!"

Then after that the messages end.I got up & went to the bathroom to Taj a shower, I put on a black shirt, some white ripped jeans, & my oreo5s. After I was done i got my stuff and walked out the hotel room. I bumped into a dude. He was hella fine. He was hella light skin, he had pink plump lips, & juss pure fine.

Me:"my bad"

??:"nah you good lil mama"

Me:"well I gotta go, bye!"

I ran to the elevator & got in. I walked over to the man with the basket of room keys & stuck mines in there. I walked to my car & drove home. I did not wanna be childish or nothing so..I was gonna be mature.

I went to Walmart & got some makeup. I got a bag and took it to the register. She rung it up & I payed her. I went back to my car & drove to Chris' house. When I got there, there was hella people.

I got out and went To the door. I opened it & went to the back. Chris' was taking pictures with Shaniyah. I walked up and gave the bag to her. I was walking to the door to leave but Chris said stop. I side smirked & kinda stopped. Then I did fully.

I turned around and looked at him.

Me:"what?"

Chris:"I love you too"

Me:"how in the world are you juss gonn-"

He kissed me & I heard gasps everywhere, then flashing lights, & then Shaniyah. We were still kissing and I started to smile. He did too. He stopped kissing & looked at eachother.

I was speechless, I had a smile on my face that said it all. I was juss the happiest person in the world at that moment, but then I realized that I couldn't let him off that easy. The happy moment was ruined by Shaniyah.

Shaniyah:"Chris! How could you?! I thought that you where my-"

She got cut off by the doorbell. I was on the door so I moved and opened it. It was the dude I saw at the hotel.

Shaniyah:"Logan! You where supposed to hold her at the hotel! I knew this would happen & now I'm embarrassed at my own party!"

She cried until the Logan dude spoke up.

Logan:" Shaniyah you can't juss tell me to do that cause you want to be famous & have money, your the hoe of high school & the hip hop industry! Juss stop and give up. I think that Chris & Diamond make a pretty good couple so juss chill the fuck out.. it's over, game over!"

I looked at him & looked at everybody in the room, there wasn't a lot but there wasn't a little bit. I opened the door and was about to walk out. Chris pulled me back and whispered in my ear.

Chris:"when I come to the house later that nigga betta be gone"

I smiled & walked out. Whoa what a crazy day..I realized that I still had a plan ticket & I knew juss who to give it too. I drove to my mama's house and opens the door with they key.

Me:"ma I'm in a rush cause I gotta clean but here you got about 2 hours & 30 minutes"

She hugged, smiled, & kissed me. I closed the door and locked it. I drove home then started to clean. Nesto & Kayla where at the mall so after I got done cleaning I sat down and thought about that kiss ❤.