| t w e n t y - n i n e |

Chris Point of View.

Damnn..I've been feeling real horny lately buh I don't wanna cheat. Juss because I don't wanna don't mean I'm not gonna. I mean it's not like imma get none from her anytime soon. I wanna get some from her put she don't never want to & it kinda make me mad but I don't show her that I'm mad.

I picked up my phone and scrolled down my list till I found Kelsi. (Go back a lot of chapters if you don't know who she is). I picked up the phone and called her.

Me:"hello?"

Kelsi:"hey baby!"

Me:"wassup, you trynna hang tonight?"

Kelsi:"yeah of course, swing by now"

Me:"I got my daughter..& my baby mama at an interview.."

Kelsi:"you taking about Kay & Diamond?"

Me:"yeah buh come on for me juss wait a little"

Kelsi:"now or never the clock is tickin"

Me:"okaay okaay I'm on my way"

Kelsi:"okaay thank you"

I hung up and looked at Kay who was looking up at me.

Kay:"who was that daddy?"

She said it like she knew what she was talking about & it made me kinda nervous.

Me:"my friend..she wants me to come to the studio"

Kay:"oh, what's her name?"

Me:"kelsi"

Damn it! Why would I tell her that?!..it's not like she gone tell.

I got up and took Kay to the car I put her in and got in. I was driving to mom's house. I walked her to the door and let my mom take her. I didn't even really see my mom. I juss gave her a quick kiss and left.. I'll talk to her later.

I picked up the phone & called D.

D:"hello?"

Me:"my bad buh baby I got to go to the studio..I'll call you back later"

D:"who you recoding with?"

She got kinda excited when she said that. She likes my songs so she's always excited when I record a new song.

Me:"August.."

D:"oh well okaay bye baby love you"

Me:"you too"

I felt kinda bad.. I drove to Kelsi house & went to the door. She opened it in a rob. Kelsi was cute & all buh diamond looked 20x better. I smirked and walked in. She closed the door behind me. I sat on the couch.

She came and sat on my lap. I took the rob off and she started to kiss me. Then she started to strip me. This felt so right but so wrong. I pushed her on the grown and kissed her. She sucked me I groaned.

Then I inserted her. She moaned & I picked up my pace. I loved this so much... I haven't had this pleasure in such a long time. I picked up my pace some more and she turned me over & now she was in control.

Diamond's Point of View (with d)

I walked out the room happy that I got the job. I rode over to mama's & went to the door. She had a smile on her face. Which was good considering last time I heard something about her. I kissed her cheek & came in.

I looked at the time & it was only 2. The concert started at 6. I talked to mama and it was about 3 when I left. I decided since we couldn't go to the mall we would go get food and take some to Chris at the studio.

We went to Wendy's. I drove to the studio and walked in. I went in the room and saw August. I looked around and no Chris.

Me:"august have you seen Chris?"

August:"nahh"

Me:"he haven't been here today?"

August:"nahh buh can I have some food"

I gave home what was suppose to be Chris' food & sat down.

Me:"he said he was gonna be here recording with you"

Kay:"no daddy said he make a song with Kelsi no uncle Aug!"

Me:"August watch Kay please"

Aug;"no problem"

I left and slammed the door. I got in my car and drove home...if I found out he been cheating boyyyy!

I sat down and picked up my phone cause I had a call. It was my mom. I haven't talked to her since I gave her the plane ticket to Houston..

Me:"hello?"

I said in a confused tone.

Mama:"hey baby I know this is kinda weird and out of the blue but.. can I watch Kay tonight?"

Me:"yeah sure, when you want me to bring her?"

Mama:"doesn't matter baby"

Me:"okaay I will"

I hung up and went to pack Kay's bag. I put it in the trunk and went to go to the studio. I talked to Aug for about 30 minutes & walked out. I took Kay to my mom's house. Kay hasn't seen my mom in like 3 years but she re attached well & after that I left. It was now five so I had 1 hour to figure out what I'm wearing & to figure out who I'm taking.

I called Shy my other friend & decided to ask her did she wanna come. Shy was her nickname cause she's shy but her real name is Arianna.

Me:"hello?"

Shy:"wassup baby?"

Me:"trynna hit the Rae Sremmurd concert tonigh?"

Shy:"of course but isn't it to late for tickets?"

Me:"hell no! Get your clothes & come over here!"

Shy:"on my way!"

•^^^^^^^^^^||

Next chapter is the last chapter!