| t w e n t y - t h r e e |

Diamond's Point of View.

I got my bag and rolled it on the plane. I put it against the wall & laid down. So tired. We went to the beach, pool, Aquarian & now back home to my baby.

× After the flight ×

Chris:"get up babe"

Me:"uhhhhh"

Chris:"moan later cause ya know buh uh get up"

Me:"shut up stupid!"

I got up and got my bag. We walked in and to the bus. We got on the bus and went to the car. I drove to the house and showered. (Outfit in mm). I got the keys and was about to wak out the door.

Chris:"excuse me ma'am if I may ask where you going looking like that?"

Me:"first no you may not ask, second to pick up my daughter, and third how am I looking??"

Chris:"you look like you bout to go to the gym! You needa go put on a shirt"

Me:"okaay"

I turned around and he went to lay back on the couch. I ran to the door and got in my car. I drove off and I was on the highway. Chris was calling me...well damn a nigga bout to get cussed out!

Me:"ello?"

Chris:"what nigga you bout to go meet?"

Me:"mines"

Chris:"nigga wha?"

Me:"bye Chris"

I hung up and looked up. I pressed on breaks hard as shit. Then I felt a hit in the back. Damnnnnn! Man! I got out and looked to see a dude that looked my age. He was fine too!

Then I looked a little closer and it was my lil baby swae Lee. Mann yall juss don't know how long I've liked him but lemme keep my cool.

Lee:"Damn ma! You done mad a nigga crash"

Me:"mah bad buh uh here you go"

We switched the stuff, then we gave it right back.

Lee:"ain it sum else we supposed to be switching?"

Me:"uh yeahh buh I can't remember"

Lee:"number! Oh yeah number!"

We laughed and exchanged numbers. I told him I would text him & went to go get K. When I got her I went home and looked at the back with Kay in my arms.

Kay:"dang moma , wha you do to yo car?"

Me:"a dude hit it"

Kay:"who moma"

Me:"I don't know, come on"

I let her down and walked in. I put her stuff in the washing room.

Me:"Chris I wrecked my car..."

Chris:"come here D"

To Be Continued...

Okaay I understand that I might have another book buh that is not the reason I start typing less.. my hand jus got tired off typing literally 1,000 & sum words a chapter... anyways goodnight.. Imma try to go get some more reads on my other book. I'll update another chapter on this book tonight or in the morning juss make sure to look out for one and also go read my book ' 21 questions '

.

Also the other reason I update the other book more is cause it's new. I promise I'll update this one juss as much, I will most likely update this one less than the other one cause 9 have more ideas for the other one but AGAIN I will still update this ATLEAST one day a week & the other two to three days.

.

I'm about to start school next week to so I'm gonna change the dates I update when I update this book again! Thanksss guys for understanding if you do, lmao ✌.

P.S.; I know Swae Lee ain't the finest but shidd it's w.e.

Comment your favorite male artist for a update