Chapter 27

"Harry, what happened, mate?" Louis asked him. Harry looked at then back at Louis.

"I got in a bit of a fight. I am okay." He lied. I felt a sense of relief come over me. I wouldn't really care if he told Louis that he had harassed me, but I didn't want the two of them to end their relationship.

"I am glad that you are okay." I said to him. He just gave me a snarky grin. We all decided that we were going to go back to the bus. We walked in a pack. I saw that there were a couple of suspicious characters, but there were too many of us, for them to actually approach us.

Eleanor cling onto Louis, the entire way. They walked in front of me, so I had to watch them kiss each other and do the stupid couple things. I walked between Zayn and Niall. Harry and Liam walked behind us. Harry was quiet while Liam talked to him. At one point, Harry grabbed my ass. I jumped up at the unexpected touch.

"Whats wrong?" Zayn asked me. I looked at him and shook my head.

"It was nothing." I said to him. Zayn took his arm and wrapped it around my waist. I think that he knew what happened.

As we entered the bus, he still didn't let go of me. We sat on the couch next to Liam and Eleanor. Liam turned on the television and we watched a football match. When it was over, Eleanor changed it to the gossip station. They started to talk about celebrities in America. There was one that was caught in a drugs. A bunch of people got married. Then they went over to me.

They started to talk about how it was embarrassing for my phone to go off at the concert and it was playing, The Wanted's songs. They showed a video clip of it. This is overly embarrassing, for me. I looked to see that Harry was sitting at the table. He was watching the TV also.

Then they started to talk about Max and the lady that he was with. They told me nothing new. They told the different rumors. One was that the woman was his sister. There was one that said that it was a girlfriend from a previous relationship. I didn't believe them, or at least I tried not to. Then they started to talk about what they thought.

The woman wasn't really sure what to think. She just said that they didn't know the whole story, so they can't really judge. Meanwhile, the man said that i should dump him. He said that no matter who it is, if they are leaving that clinic with a random girl, then there has been some cheating.

Once he had stopped talking, I got up and walked to my bunk. I got in it and started to cry, quietly. I have been able to master this, because I hated it when people heard me cry.

"Cara, scoot over." Louis said. I turned over and I saw that he was trying to get in the bunk with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He then pushed me to the inside of the bunk. He then laid inside of it and wrapped an arm around me.

"I am going to be the big brother that you need at the moment." He said as he wiped my face. I snuggled into him and he held me as I silently cried.

"Do you think that I should stay with him?" I asked Louis. He sighed and looked at me.

"I think that he really loves you. I have seen him around you. I know that he won't ever hurt you. He told me that bit. He also told me that he has never had the same feelings for a girl, I assume that is why you two haven't done it, yet." He told me. I just listened to him.

"I think that he will tell you tomorrow." He finally said. I sniffled a little.

We listened to the other talk. Louis made some snide remarks about what they were saying. It was kind of funny. Some how, I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to see that I was laying onto of Louis. He was so peaceful. I maneuvered myself over and out of the bunk, without waking him. I got off of the floor and walked into the kitchen area. Harry and Liam were already awake and they were eating breakfast. I made myself some oatmeal and I sat across from Harry, in the booth. His nose was really purple.