Chapter 25

*Elimination Chamber*

Dean was forced to separate from Alex so she could get her hair and make up done.

He didn't mind the make up but he thought Alex was gorgeous with or with out it.

As Ambrose walked down the hallway he spotted Roman sitting on a crate at the end of the hall.

Dean smiled and decided to go talk to his brother. Well that was the plan until a certain blonde came in to view.

Renee Young who was holding an ice pack to the back of her skull and had a tissue to her nose stopped Dean.

Dean sighed loudly catching some people's attention.

"Dean listen to me alright. I---"

He cut her of right away.

"Renee honestly I don't want to hear it. You knew we didn't want anyone to know about the relationship yet but you still ran your mouth to the whole roster. You deserved everything Alex just did to you."

"It's nothing like that. It slipped out to Summer and then it just got crazy. Your girlfriend is just too ignorant to see that."

Dean rolled his eyes.

"Bye Renee." Dean waved and started to walk away.

Renee instantly grabbed his arm.

He stared at the hand that was on his arm making her slowly let go. Dean then turned around to face her.

"What could you possibly want now?" He asked clearly aggravated.

"You're making a huge a mistake..."

"Really that's the best you got? Come on Renee. Even if I am what does that have to do with you?"

"Because unlike Alex I care about you. She's a vindictive bitch. She stabbed you in the back just like Seth but for some reason she's got you wrapped around her finger."

Dean looked away. That actually struck a nerve in him.

"See? You know it's true. " She said taking a step closer to him.

"Whatever Renee,I got to go." He said walking away.

That was rare. Dean was always filled with smart remarks and snappy comebacks. No one was ever able to really make him shut his mouth.

Roman wasn't sitting on the crate down the hall anymore and before Dean had a chance to search for the Samoan he was approached by Eden and a few camera men.

Dean sighed once more.

"Interview?" Eden asked with a smile.

"Sure,what the heck."

***
Alex watched the television showing the PPV in a not so crowded hallway. She was trying her best to avoid all Authority members.

She was almost one hundred percent sure that at least one of them have heard about Dean and her's relationship by now.

Alex put those thoughts at the back of her mind and focused on the screen.