Chapter 50

*Friday*

It's been days and still Dean hasn't spoken to Roman or Alex and he wasn't planning to anytime soon.

Last night at Smackdown he completely ignored their exsistance and to be honest it felt kinda good.

Everyone always thought of Dean Ambrose as the bad guy in situations but this time he just didn't care one bit.

Dean wasn't going to apologize and  even if Alex or Roman were to apologize he wasn't sure if he would accept it. 

Right now Dean laid in bed with his arm over his eyes as he ignored the constant knocks on the door.

He was back in his apartment in Vegas and didn't want to leave his bedroom but the loud knocks continued.

Dean groaned but drug himself out of bed to the door. He sighed before opening the door.

Standing there was Randy, Alex, and Roman.

It took Dean a few seconds to react. He tried to shut the door but Randy used his foot to stop it.

Dean then pushed against the door harder and it was working until Roman forced the door open a few seconds before it closed.

Deans stumbled backwards as the three of them invaded his apartment.

Dean sighed loudly while running a hand throughout hair. He looked tired but frustrated.

This was one of the only places where Dean now felt safe and they were taking that away from him.

Dean was going to ask Randy how he figured out where he lived but it was obvious that either Alex or Roman told him.

He's brought them both to his place many times when they were the Shield.

"Dean remember when I told to put yourself in their shoes?"

He nodded.

"I told them to do the same and now I think it time for you all to talk this out."

Dean rolled his eyes.

"That's nice and everything but I rather not and I actually think it time for you all to leave."

"Come on---"

Randy was cut off.

"No you come on. I just want to chill and relax in my own apartment without being looked at as if I killed someone's puppy." He said looking straight at Alex.

Dean grabbed at his auburn hair, keeping his eyes tightly shut.

"Is that really so much to ask for?" Dean mumbled but everyone heard.

Roman clapped his hands together causing Dean to open his eyes.

"Great performance." He said smartly.

Dean stared at him with a blank expression.

Alex rolled her eyes. She didn't come here to watch them go at it. 

"No, Really you should get an Oscar or at least a Grammy. But all jokes aside I'm not leaving this apartment until we all sit down and have a conversation."

Dean watched silently as Roman made himself comfy on the couch.

Alex shook her head as she made eye contact with Randy.

This was going to get a lot worse before it got better. She could tell by the way Dean was looking at the slightly older man on HIS couch.

Roman was being a bit rude and inconsiderate in Alex's opinion.

Dean shoved Roman off of his couch causing him to fall on his ass. Roman was shocked by the action.

"Stay off my furniture." Dean warned looking down at him on the floor.

Roman was underestimating how angry Dean really was. He was playing no games and was 100% serious.

The Samoan said nothing as he stood to his feet glaring at the Lunatic Fringe.

"What's your problem man?" Roman ask shoving Dean slightly.

Dean made a fist and it was about to fly but Randy caught on and stepped in the way.

"Dean please relax. We're not here to fight. We're here to talk."

The auburn haired man released his fist and looked at Randy.

"I just want you all to leave my apartment and then leave me alone." He explained.

"I'm not going anywhere." Roman taunted with a smirk and a wave.

"Roman stop." Alex said.

"Whatever."

"I'm not doing this right now Orton." He decided.

Everything the Samoan was doing was irritating Dean more and more and for some reason Roman was just entertained by that.

Randy shook his head.

"Sorry Dean this time you don't really have a choice." He said crossing his arms.

Dean began to tap his foot against the floor.

"You guys are getting me worked up." He muttered but the only reaction he got was them all sitting on the couch.

Alex crossed her legs slowly as she watched Dean pace back and fourth.

Randy was about to encourage Dean to try and get something off his chest but before he could Dean began to rant.

"I really can't take it anymore. Roman I trusted you enough to tell you some personal stuff and then you turn around and use it against me in our arguments? What kind of fuck up shit that?"

Roman stood to his full height. He was tall but Dean was just a few inches taller.

"I wasn't trying to use the information you told me against you. I'm trying to help you not hurt you."

"Are you sure about that? All you ever seem to bring up in our arguments is how I'm going to end up by myself or like my farther or both."

"I'm tired of that crap!!" Dean threw his hands in the air.

"I say it because it's true. A friend is supposed to be honest."

Cliffhanger

Sorry it's been a while.

But I'm excited for Fast lane and that Chris Jericho Highlight Reel was pretty interesting. Tell me what you guys think.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️