Chapter 62

Before we get started guys follow Miss_Ambrose /K Ambrose. She's a great wittier and doesn't get enough recognition on here.

You may know her as MissAmbrose18 on fanfiction.net though. That's how I found some amazing Ambreigns & Ambrollins stories. Even some Lesbrose.

Also Dearnoattachments on fanfiction.net I love her writing as well. Especially her story Lockdown.

Anyway....

Things will be explained in this chapter even though I'm skipping some months.

I hope this longer chapter makes up for the lack of updates.

Enjoy!!!

6 months later
February 1, 2016 

*Raw*

Brock had a smirk plastered on his lips as he listened to his advocate hype him up and talk about what was gonna
happen at Fastlane.

Alex rolled her eyes from backstage as she listened to Paul begin to talk about her boyfriend/the intercontinental champion.

"This guy used to take the short bus to school. He's a nut job, he's a whack o, he's a tra la la la gumbia. Dean Ambrose--"

Paul was cut off by Dean's music playing.

Alex sat up straight when she saw her boyfriend making his way to the ring.

What the hell was he doing? He had clearly told Alex how he wasn't gonna let Paul's words get under his skin during this feud.

Dean glared at the beast but then turned his attention to the well spoken advocate.

"Who you calling a nut job porky?" 

Brock then stepped protectively in front of Paul.

Dean looked down, avoiding looking at the man at that exact moment.

"Wow I never been in a lair of a beast before...it's cozy." Dean said smartly now looking at the man.

Alex rolled her eyes.

Cozy? Did he not remember what occurred a few months back?

Alex was getting nervous. She didn't want this to end bad and she knew how Dean could be when he gets started.

His mouth and personality were a blessing and a curse.

Sometimes his mic work could put the audience in complete awe and sometimes he could manage to make his opponent want to literally murder him.

You never knew which one you were going to get.

"Why would he confront Brock now?" Roman asked her in confusion as he sat on the crate beside Alex.

The diva smiled at the Samoan and noticed this hallway was getting busier.

"I don't know." Alex said adding a sigh.