Chapter 24

"What do you mean?"

"Dean has a really bad smoking habit."

Alex turned around in her seat the best she could. She stared blankly at the blonde through the darkness.

"You don't know how bad I want to punch you in the face right now."

Renee gasped. She was expecting a surprised reaction, maybe even a thank you. 

"W-What?" Renee managed to ask.

"You made it sound like he killed someone's puppy." Alex said turning back around to lean on the window.

"So you don't care that he smokes?"

"No not really."  

"What about second hand smoke?"

"For the love of god Renee. I don't care. I used to smoke too but only when I was stressed out."

"But um...he smokes all the time."

"So. I mean I'm not even sure if that's even an addiction since I've never seen him smoke and I used to hang out with him all the time. It doesn't seem like he does it often."

Renee sighed and sunk down in her seat.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. I don't want anyone to know about this relationship yet. So do me a favor and don't say anything okay?"

Renee looked outside to see the two men approaching the car.

"Whatever you say." She said ending the convocation.

*Sunday*

*Elimination Chamber*

Alex tapped her fingers across her collar bone feeling extremely annoyed. Usually Alex would either stay with Seth in his locker room or she would have her own. But the cheap ass arena claimed they only had a limited amount of rooms and she would have to use the Diva's locker room.

So Alex rolled her suitcase down the hall getting weird glares that she chose to ignore. She barged into the divas locker room and as soon as she came into view the room was filled with some weird awkward tension.

Don't get me wrong Alex was a clear heel but she didn't have any real issues with any of the divas besides trying to change the divas division. They weren't the closest friends but they did chat once in a while so Alex was confused on why everyone was acting do odd now.

Alex quickly changed into her ring gear and she now felt eyes staring at her. She hated that feeling of someone watching her every move.

Alex turned around seeing Summer, Natalya, The Bellas, Alicia, Cameron, Naomi, Paige, and a few others all just staring at her.

"Can I help you?" Alex asked crossing her arms.

"Is it true?" Brie asked.

"What true?"

"About you dating Dean?" Summer said.

"Who told you?" Alex asked through clenched teeth.

"Renee. Everyone probably knows by now." Summer said.

Alex stormed out the locker room.

***

Dean was taping up his hands when he felt a pat on the back. He turned to see Sheamus. He cocked a brow at the pale man.

"Good job lad. You guys make a good couple."

Before Dean could get a word out he walked off.

Then someone ruffled his hair.

"Damn Ambrose you can take any challenge. She's hot and not even close to worn out. You're lucky man. I'm sure a lot of guys would love to be the one who finally gets to take her virginity away." Dolph said.

Dean grabbed his arm as soon as he was about to walk away.

"Who told you?"

"Renee. Everyone knows bro."

Dean let go and slowly walked away from Dolph

"This is not good." Dean told himself.

(Meanwhile)

Alex stormed through different hallways searching for the blonde interviewer. Alex anger rose as she spotted the back of her head. She ran up to her and spun her around.

"I told you not to tell anyone!"

"It slipped out." Renee defended.

"To everyone?!"

"Let me explain---"

Alex didn't want to hear an explanation. She punched Renee right in the face. She began viscously hitting her completely forgetting that Renee wasn't a wrestler and could get seriously hurt. Alex grabbed Renee by her short blonde hair and slammed her head into the nearby cement wall.

Now referees were trying to pry Alex off of Renee but she wouldn't budge until a pair of some what muscular arms wrapped around her waist pulling her away.

"Calm down." She heard a stern familiar raspy voice say.

She was dragged into catering but it seemed abandoned. Only Emma and Justin Gabriel were there but they quickly left once seeing how upset Alex was. Dean slowly let go of Alex once she stopped struggling.

"Alex I have no clue what's going on but we can figure it out together after tonight. Right now is not the time sweetheart. We'll handle this later okay?"

Alex just nodded her head.

"Now let's talk about something else like how you're gonna beat Nicki tonight."

Dean decided to change the subject to attempt to calm her down.

"I wanna win by submission."

"With what move?"

"UDL"

"Your Ultimate Death Lock." Dean simplified.

"Babe you haven't used that in a while. You sure you not going to botch it up?"

"I never botch and tonight won't be any different. Have some faith Dean."

"Okay I believe in you."

"Yeah I hope so."

Okay guys the next chapter is going to have a lot going on at once. In other words: DRAMA. It should be good.

Anyway....

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo❤️❤️❤️