Chapter 53

"I need you're help."

"Help? What makes you think I will help you?" Dean questioned.
He really needed to hear this answer.

How dumb could this man be to think Dean would do anything to help him after everything he's done.

"We're family." James said.

"Family?" Dean repeated in a questioning tone.

After a few seconds Dean realized his dad wasn't joking. That's when Dean bursted into a fit of uncontrollable  laughter.

The man really was that dumb to think Dean would help him with anything.

After Dean regained his composure he got a serious look on his face as he walked over to Roman.

He placed a hand on the Samoan and then looked back at his dad.

"This is my only family."

Dean's eyes then shifted to Alex and Randy.

Dean then placed a hand on both Randy and Alex's shoulders.

"And theses two well... She I can't really claim as family anymore since we kinda had a thing going and him well he's actually growing on me as a friend."

They smiled at Dean's words.

"Even if I don't exactly claim these two as family they still mean whole lot more to me then you ever will."

Dean tapped Roman and the Samoan knew exactly what he wanted him to do well actually say.

"And you can believe that." Roman said.

Dean walked back over to his dad.

It was Dean's turn to smirk.

"Jonathan I know I wasn't the best parent but--"

"You shouldn't even be called that." Dean interrupted.

"Jon I need you right now alright."

"I needed you too James but not anymore. I had to raise myself." Dean said.

He was finally getting to say this all to his dad's face.

"Listen to me. I fucked up a lot but I really need your help right now."

"What? What do you want from me?"

"Before I was locked up I was in some deep shit with....this guy. I borrowed a lot and I mean a lot of his money. I never paid him back and now he's pissed."

"What does this got to do with me?" Dean questioned.

"I'm getting to that. This guy he has two kids. A 11 year old son who's obsessed with you and 29 year old daughter who apparently is a big fan of you if you know what I'm saying."

Alex tensed up at that last part.

"The guy knows your my son so if you go over there and charm them up a bit then I know he'll let me off or at least take it easier on me until I can pay him back."

"And if I don't? I mean he can't do anything to you while your in here not that I really care if he does." Dean said.

"He'll find a way. Just like how I  have connections so does he. I need you to help me out. You can take your friends along too."

Dean was about to say a plain out no but he couldn't do it.

He looked over at Roman and he shrugged so that wasn't much help.

"What's his address?"

"Does that mean your gonna do it."

"I never said all that but if you tell me the address I might consider it."