Chapter 44

*Thursday*

Because Dean had taken his time driving back to Georgia the two had arrived at the hotel everyone was staying at early Thursday morning.

Also as a result of being the last ones to book a hotel room. They were now sharing a suite together and have been getting along greater than expected.

Alex was currently flipping through tv channels trying to find something to watch.

Instead of going to Jacob's house Alex should've stopped by her own place and gotten her xbox or her play station 4 so she watch something on Netflix.

Roman apparently was borrowing Dean's Xbox and Seth treated all his game consoles like they were his babies which meant he wouldn't let her lay a finger on it without him being there the entires time supervising.

Suddenly Dean came out of the kitchen section of the suite and walked over to her.

"Um can we talk?" Dean asked scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't think your girlfriend would like that." Alex said continuing to flip through channels.

"Honestly right now I really couldn't care less of about how Renee would feel."

Alex was slightly surprised by that. He had managed to grab her attention. She turned off the tv and placed the remote beside her.

"Okay now truthfully I'm tired of fighting with you. Although the car ride here was awkward it made me realize that I really miss talking to you even though we didn't have the best convocations." Alex admitted with a small smile.

"Same here. I miss hanging out with you. I'm not saying that we have to date or anything but can we at least be friends again? I hated the awkward tension in the car." Dean said.

Alex thought about it and nodded. She put her hand out.

"Friends?" She asked willing to shake on it.

Dean chuckled and pulled her into a hug instead.

"Friends." Dean agreed.

*Smackdown*

Alex was sitting on a crate in her ring gear wearing her title when the director of operations walked over follow by a bunch of camera men.

This was obviously showing live because she could here the crowd's chants for her.

"Hello Alex."

"Kane." Alex acknowledged, jumping down from the crate she was sitting on.

"As you know the Authority were not fond that you decided to leave."

"Yeah so?"

"This letter is from Triple H and Stephanie. They are willing to do everything it says in there." Kane said handing her the letter.

"Thanks."

Alex didn't even look at it before crumpling it up.

"But no thanks. You tell Steph and Hunter that I got everything I need right here." Alex said patting the metal part of the title around her waist.

After saying this she walked away.

She could have said much more but she didn't feel the need to. Kane hasn't done her wrong really. It was her corrupted bosses.

*Later*

Stephanie and Triple H were in the ring and had just called Alex out. You can tell they were upset.

"Alex get out here right now!" Stephanie screeched in the mic.

Oh that poor microphone.

Clearly they weren't pleased with Alex declining their offer earlier. But in all fairness who would be?