Chapter 28

*Monday breakfast*

Alex sighed as she let her fingers skim across the cold metal around her neck. The memory of when Dean gave her  that necklace ran through Alex's mind just as Corey returned from the bathroom.

This time he sat right next to Alex instead of sitting on his side of the booth.

"So how have you been?" Corey asked smiling but totally invading Alex's personal space.

Alex was starting to feel uncomfortable but she thought it would be rude if she asked him to move. She didn't want to offend her once close friend.

"Good, actually great."

Corey immediately spoke again not giving Alex the chance to ask how he was.

"Cool I've noticed you've taken a liking to the Lunatic Fringe ."

"Yeah...."

Corey changed the subject.

"You wanna take some selfies with me?"

"Um..."

Once again before Alex had a chance to really say anything he took out his phone.

They took a few but in one Corey snapped a picture of himself kissing Alex's cheek.

Alex was shocked by his action but didn't acknowledge it. She tried her best to think about it as a friendly peck on the cheek.

Graves got what he needed and so there was no real point of staying and dealing with that awkward tension.

"Um Alex I got some place to be so I'm gonna have to go...." 

"Okay that's fine. I'll see you around, thanks for breakfast."

"No problem it was great having it with you." 

Graves sent one last wave before leaving the restaurant. 

Once back to his hotel room he posted the pictures of himself and Alex on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

***

Dean stood in the kitchen looking for something to snack on until he was called by Roman.

"What?" Dean asked as he walked in front of Roman who was currently sitting on the living room couch. 

"Look at this." Roman said pulling Dean down to sit beside him.

Roman was showing him pictures of Alex with Corey.

"So? She's free to hang out with whoever she wants. Pictures mean nothing." Dean said but instantly wanted to take back.

One picture definitely stood out more to him. It was one where Graves was kissing her cheek.

"What about this one?" The Samoan  asked.

Dean tried to hide his jealousy and confusion.

"Friendly peck?" Dean said sounding like he was trying to reassure himself instead of Roman.

"Dude if some guy put his lips anywhere near Galina I would kill him. You're her boyfriend, Corey kissing her isn't exactly okay."

"I know, I know." Dean moaned.

"Doesn't seem like it." Roman muttered moving his phone away.

"We just got together and we're already having problems. It's frustrating you know?"

Roman didn't answer instead his eyes were glued to his phone.

"Okay dude maybe you should read this." Roman said showing Dean the phone.