Chapter 26

*Still Elimination Chamber😫*

Seth left as soon as they entered the Authority's office.

At the moment Alex continued to cover her ears as her bosses lectured....okay more like yelled at her.

They've been going for twenty minutes straight. By this point Alex was really annoyed and just wanted to watch the main event that was going on at the very moment.

"Do you know what other companies are going to say about this?! They will think we're a joke!!!! Stephanie shrieked.

"Shut up!!!"

Alex felt like Lana for a second.

Triple H and Stephanie's eyes were wide.

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?" Triple H said in a voice that made Alex a bit nervous.

"We are your bosses so I suggest you watch your mouth." Stephanie said deadly serious.

"Hunter you told me that I could talk or hang out with anyone I wanted to. I'm a grown damn women. I can date who ever I want to too."

"Do you honestly think that Dean Ambrose really cares about you? He cares only for himself." Triple H said like it was obvious.

Alex was going to say something but Stephanie spoke.

"He's only using you Alex. Maybe even manipulating you."

"And why would he do that?" Alex questioned.

"He wants you to tell him our intentions. This match is Plan A he's searching for our Plan B." Triple H spoke looking Alex in the eyes.

Alex was conflicted. Dean wouldn't do that would he? Alex refused believe that at the moment.

"No, not the Dean I know."

"Alex hun look what we've done for you for the past few months. Your Divas champ and you pretty much own the divas roster what has Dean done for you?" The CEO said.

Alex was completely silent.

"Exactly. He's done nothing besides cause you pain." Triple continued.

"Think about it Alex."

*Catering*

Every single Diva and Superstar in catering were going crazy.

Alex wasn't aware that the whole convocation she was having was live for everyone to see.

Triple H and Steph thought this was a good way to distract Dean and brainwash Alex at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone.

"I know they're our bosses but they are both worthless excuses for human beings." Emma said crossing her arms, slouching back in her seat.

"You realize this now?" Dolph asked.

"Watch out Dean!!!" Paige yelled at the screen as the tv showed Dean still facing the titantron.

Seth was on the top rope waiting for Dean to turn around. He turned and Seth went for a flying drop kick but Dean swiftly moved out the way.