Chapter 52

Again the photo has nothing really to do with the the chapter but I like it...

And on Raw I think Dean was just trying to prove a point that if Roman wants to beat him he's gotta be quicker than that. Well that's what Dean said when he was pointing to the Wrestlemania sign.

But I still screamed when Dean went for Dirty Deeds. My family thought I was being murdered.

But enjoy!!!

"Long time no see Son."

Dean was frozen to the same spot. He hasn't said anything for the past five minutes now.

Roman cleared his throat.

"Um Dean say something."
Roman suggested.

Dean completely ignored Roman. As he continued to let his thoughts about the man in front of him run rapid in his mind he was oblivious to the fact that he had already formed a fist.

Dean didn't know what happened but he ended up punching his dad.

The guards held Dean back but Dean's dad wasn't even trying to fight back not that he could because he was cuffed. He  just stood there smirking.

He enjoyed the fact that he was still able to get under his son's skin so easily.

He barely had to say anything to get Dean so worked up.

"I'm fine." Dean finally assured the guards who were holding him back and telling him to calm down.

"Well hello to you too son." Dean's dad mocked with his own classic smirk.

It looked just like the one everyone was used to seeing Dean wear.

Randy stared at the two of them in shock. There was so much resemblance between them that if you couldn't tell they were related in some way you had to be blind or stupid.

It was the crystal blue eyes, the hair, the smirk they both would wear, the arrogance that neither of them tried to hide, and just the way the prisoner talked.......it was so much like Dean or should we say so much like the prisoner.

Alex wore the same expression as Randy. Shock. This all was just so overwhelming.

"We'll bring him back in ten minutes so you can all regroup and calm down." A guard said to them all but was clearly talking to Dean.

He took the man who appeared to be Dean's dad out of the room. Once the door closed Dean began pacing back and forth mumbling to himself.

"What's going on?" Roman questioned.

Dean stopped and looked at Roman with a look that said 'You must be really fucking dumb'

"I wish I knew Roman." Dean said instead of degrading him out loud like he planned to.

"So that was your dad?" The Samoan asked.

Dean rolled his eyes. His frustration was building up.

"No shit Sherlock. What's with the stupid questions?"

"I was just trying to clarify." He defended.

"Clarify? We all knew that was my bastard of a father? So what were you trying to clarify."

Roman had nothing to say to that.

"You need to calm down Dean. Stop taking your anger out on Roman. He didn't do anything to you." Alex said speaking up.