Chapter 55

I'm back!!! You may need to reread the last chapter though. This is a real update this time.

Enjoy!!!

"Fired?" Alex and Dean asked in unison both still panting from their match.

Dean looked like he was just about ready to faint and not just because he was exhausted from the match.

"Um Dad I'm not sure if that's the best decision..." Stephanie trailed off.

"Yeah Vince you know the fans won't like that one bit." Triple H pointed out.

"True but I've made up my mind."

Vince turned his full attention to Dean who seemed to be getting paler by the minute.

"Dean you know I like you but if I let you get away with disobeying me then everyone will think they can do the same." Vince explained.

"But not everyone knows Dean was supposed to lose the match. And even if they did, these two still put on a kick ass match that fans loved. Isn't that what's important here?" Roman said.

"Whether you believe it or not what happened here tonight was what was best for business." Alex said crossing her arms.

No one said anything at first but what Alex said next shocked everyone including herself.

"If Dean goes...I go" Alex said putting everything on the table.

She didn't know where that came from but she couldn't take that back now. It was all or nothing.

Dean instantly looked at her with a look that said 'what the hell are you doing?'

She ignored the look and continued.

"If Dean is getting fired then you're going to have to fire me too." Alex clarified.

"Alex what are you doing?" Dean questioned.

"Shhh." Alex said silencing the nervous man.

"Alex I can't fire you." Vince said crossing his arms.

"Then I'll quit."

"You're the best diva we have." Triple H admitted.

"I'm not gonna stand here and let you fire him for something that wasn't only his fault. There was no harm done so why can't we just move on from this?"

Vince thought about doing just that but he was just so damn stubborn and proud.

"I'm sorry Alex but Dean you're fired buddy."

"Dad." Stephanie said in a shocked tone.

"I quit." Alex said immediately after hearing that.

"Alex." Dean said now sounding just as shocked as the Billion dollar princess.

Vince was speechless. There was huge part of him that was hoping she was bluffing but he knew Alex was dead serious.

She wouldn't bluff about her career.

"And you guys will pay for this I promise." Alex swore before walking away with Dean and Roman following behind her.

Once they were out earshot from the Authority Dean began to pounder Alex with questions.

"What was that? Why would you quit?"

Alex stopped walking.

"Dean this thing wasn't entirely your fault. I'm the one who said screw them. I couldn't live with myself if I let them fire you without a fight."