Chapter 1

*2 Months ago*

*Wrestlemania 31*

Alexandria tapped her fingers on the black crate beside her as she waited for her cue. She stared blankly at the monitor watching the main event take place.

Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar were giving the audience a decent main event.

Eventually Seth came out with his MIB briefcase and cashed it in. They announced that it will now be a triple threat match.

She smiled at this. Seth always found a way to squirm himself into the title picture nowadays.

Both men have pretty much used most of their energy and Seth was fresh and ready to go.

Just as expected Seth was able to quickly deliver a few curb stomps here and there and pin Roman for the win.

Now it was time.

Long story short. Alex has been out for quite a while due to the Authority's tactics. They took her out as soon as the Shield imploded almost a year ago.

Alex was way over it though. Well that was obvious because of what happened next which was definitely unexpected by many people.

Alex's theme hits and she stays back a few moments before walking into the view of the crowd.

The audience went ballistic at her appearance.

She slowly approached the ring as Seth just stood there trying to look surprised.

"Oh my god it's Alex!!!!!!" Michael Cole shouted from his at commentary.

Roman and Brock were still laid out on the canvas.

"Alex has been out for a while. It seems like Seth has totally forgotten about this Shield member."

She slid in the ring and both her and Seth stared at each other attempting to keep a straight face.

The two circled around each other but they both began to smile.

Alex hugged him which made the crowd share confused and shocked murmurs between one another.

She rose his hand and pointed at him as the crowd started to boo.

When the two of them got backstage they walked down to Triple H and Stephanie's office.

Seth didn't even bother knocking which he instantly regretted because they walked straight into their bosses disturbing make out session.

Cameras were filming in the corner which made Alex think if this was showing live.

"Cover your eyes." Seth joked as he hid Alex's eyes behind his hand, shielding them from the scene.

"Oh sorry." Stephanie apologized, as she straightened out her dress.

"It's fine." Alex says, speaking up.

Triple H got off the desk that he was leaning on and started to approach Alex.

"That was excellent."

Alex nodded.

Stephanie then walked next to her placing a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"We're glad you finally made the decision to join the Authority." she said sweetly.

"We will all benefit from you joining the Authority. You will defiantly have a title shot coming your way and much much mo---"

Triple H was interrupted by a pattern of hard knocks on the door.

"We're kinda in the middle of something." Seth yelled.

The door was instantly busted down causing the four of them to jolt back.

An angry Roman stormed in followed by a heated Dean Ambrose. Not a good combination.

Seth ran behind Triple H and Steph. While Alex just stood their not really caring for their presence.

The two angry men turned their attention on the woman who they used to call their best friend, their sister.

"What the hell Alex? Why would you ever side with the Authority?" Roman questioned in a frustrated tone.

"I know you been out for a while but don't you remember when that scumbag Seth stabbed us in the back? Do steal chairs ring a bell?" Dean added.

Alex shook her head.

"If I remember right you two are the ones who took the chair shots. Seth never harmed me in any way. Seth was the only one there for me when I needed someone. You guys were no where to be found."

Dean sighed.

"Well sorry but we both have jobs and you certainly weren't gonna pay our bills." He said.

"I'm talking just a five minute phone call would've been nice but no you can spend a whole night with some random slut but can't tell your best friend a simple 'How you doing?'"

The room filled with a gut wrenching silence.

"Baby girl you got to understand that I have a family and I needed to provide for them." Roman said.

Alex rolled her eyes.

"You know what? I don't want to hear it from either of you. All it is, is excuses excuses. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions like men."

With this Alex stormed out the office not bothering to finish the conversation with her bosses and once brothers.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Let me know what you think. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️