Chapter 27

You Guys should go back and read Chapter 26 if you haven't already. Wattpad was acting weird when I posted it.

Also: Ambreigns kicked ass on Smackdown.👊👏✊🙌

*Monday Morning*

Alex groaned as she reached out to search blindly for her cellphone. She switched off the alarm on the device before throwing her phone carelessly on the couch she was on.

Last night after Elimination Chamber she couldn't bare to stay in the same suite as any of the Authority members. So she crashed in with Paige and Emma but she took the couch since there was no more rooms in the small suite.

She felt like there was more to what happened last night which is why she is currently up at seven in the morning.

Fans were tweeting about something that happened last night but none of them were being specific. All that fans were saying we're how much that they hated the authority which was normal.

Alex considered that possibly fans were upset with the fact that Dean won but isnt officially champion. It just felt like she was missing something.

Alex was almost positive that Dean would be up so she slipped her arms in her dark navy blue sweater wearing it over her white tank top. She made her way over to Dean's room.

Alex soon arrived and placed a few soft knocks on the door. It opened to reveal Roman.

"Why get your own hotel room if your always in Dean's?"

Roman shrugged.

"Force of habit I guess. I would show up in your room too but I don't think the authority would like that."

Alex nodded as she walked in. Roman sat back down on the couch.

"Did you like sleep here or something?"

"Nah we are supposed to be going to the gym."

"Cool. I'm gonna use to bathroom real quick."

Roman didn't pay attention to what she said at first but then he snapped out of his little daze.

"Wait--"

Roman was too late Alex already opened the bathroom door.

Alex's whole face turned red as her eyes landed on a nude Dean. She suppressed her scream and quickly shut the door.

She slowly walked over to where Roman now stood.

"You could of said something." Alex muttered with her face still red.

"I tried but it was too late. It's not like you didn't want to see that."

Alex sighed but said nothing.

Suddenly footsteps were heard and there stood Dean with a towel wrapped around his waist.

A smirk plastered on his face.

"Dude I'll meet you in the lobby...." Roman trailed off.

"Sure okay." Dean said not taking his eyes off Alex.