Chapter 64

Hey guys it's been awhile..... I wanna say thank you for almost 100k Reads on this story. (That's what the picture is about) I love my readers for all the support you've given me ever since I've began writing. Once again thank you so much.

This chapter is long overdue so...
Now Enjoy!!

"Steven?"

For once Alex had no clue on what to say next.

They had been the best of friends all through highschool but as soon as their senior year was over he sort of disappeared.

Alex should've taken the sign when he first started acting really weird a few weeks before and actually at graduation.

*Flashback*

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Alex whispered with one of the biggest smiles she's ever worn on her face.

They were sitting down with the rest of their class waiting for their names to be called.

"Isaac Garcia" the man on the stage called out.

"I know it seems like it was yesterday when I bumped into you and spilled my milk all over your clothes." Steven whispered back with a chuckle.

"Ahh wonderful freshman year. I hated you for a good portion of it." Alex said in a low voice as she started reminiscing.

"I knowwwwww don't remind me." Steven whispered wined jokingly with a dramatic eye roll.

"Hey but now look at us. Best friends getting ready to graduate."

Steven gave her what looked like a sad smile after hearing this.

"What's wrong?" Alex whispered.

"Nothing." Steven whispered back bluntly.

It was like he just changed demeanors in a matter of seconds.

"Okay.." Alex said talking more to herself because it looked like her best friend had just completely zoned out.

*Present*

Alex tried to meet up with him on many occasions but he always said he was busy or his famous line which was 'Sorry Lex I just can't today.'

As time went buy Alex stopped trying and decided to pursue her dream that she was currently living.

"Long time no see..." Steven said.

Alex's head perked up at that. He had some nerve.

"Or even talk.." Alex retaliated.

(Meanwhile)

Dean had just gotten up off the floor and was going to get comfortable on the bed again but his phone began to ring.

"Ughhhh" he groaned picking it up without checking the Caller ID.

"Hello?" Dean answered clearly irritated.