Chapter 9

Alex looked at her boss in disbelief.

"A date??"

"Yes a damn date!!!" Hunter shouted.

Alex jumped back obviously shocked by the level of his voice.

"Listen I don't know who told you I went on a date with Randy but their full of shit." Alex said slowly.

"Watch the language Alex." Seth said.

"Not trying to be rude but who the hell are you telling me to watch my language. If I wanna fucking curse up a storm I'll fucking giving do it. It's my damn mouth and I'll use it how I please."

Everyone was shocked. No one really heard Alex when she was frustrated or upset. Well Seth has before but clearly forgot how she could get. He needed a reminder.

"We have a photo of you two on a date." Stephanie said.

"Okay and where is this photo?" She said with an attitude.

"Don't get smart with me." Stephanie warned.

Alex rolled her eyes in annoyance. They were really testing her little bit of patience she had left.

Seth handed his phone to Stephanie who got up and put it in Alex's face. She snatched the phone and took a better look.

She recognized something in the photo. There was a blurry reflection that showed the bottom metal part of the table.

She squinted her eyes and saw the reflection of a black leather jacket. She only knew oh so many people who wore leather jackets.

"You have got to be kidding me. Ambrose is so dead!" She said, more like yelled.

"Can you forget about Dean for a second?!" Seth shouted.

"Why were you on a date with Randy?" Kane asked.

"First of all Mr. Director of Operations it wasn't a date. We went out for a drink to help blow off some steam."

"Does it make a difference?" Seth asked.

"Seth you are really starting to get on my nerves." Alex said through gritted teeth.

By now they were in each other's faces.

"I'm just trying to figure out why having a drink with the enemy seemed like a good idea to you?" Seth said.

"The enemy? He's my friend so why not?"

"Because your apart of the Authority your--"

"Alright you two. Relax." Hunter said pushing them in separate directions.

"Seth your my friend not my ruler." Alex pointed out.

"I might as well be. You do everything I say. Don't you hun?"

"Fuck you!"

"Hey!!!!! I said that's enough!" Hunter yelled.

The two became quiet.

"Everyone go to your rooms." Hunter demanded like they were children.

"Alex we will finish this talk in the morning." Hunter said.

*Friday Morning*

Everyone in the suite was up by 9 a.m Hunter sent the guys to the gym and Stephanie had a meeting to attend. He wanted to speak to Alex privately on an one on one basis.

Alex traced the rim of her coffee mug with her finger as she sat across from her boss. They were in the main room. Hunter in the recliner and Alex on the sofa.

"Alex what's going on? You seemed really upset about something yesterday and I don't think it was just the Randy thing or Dean's attack. Talk to me, what's the matter?"

"Hunter I'm gonna tell you because I feel like I can trust you."

He nodded.

"Well...it's just that when Dean told Seth and basically the entire world that I'm a virgin it kinda made realize how sad and embarrassing that really is."

"I mean come on a 26 year old virgin is ridiculous."

"Alex if I tell you something you gotta promise not to tell anyone else."

"I promise."

"I was a virgin until I turned 28."

"What! Are you serious? The Game the great Triple H a virgin at 28????"

"Yup. Tell anyone and I'll murder you. Hopefully that made you feel a little better though."

"It did. Thanks Trips."

"No problem and about that Randy thing....it's fine. You can hang out with whoever you want as long as you say nothing about what we are doing or what ever we talk about in the Authority."

"Got ya."

(She put up this sign 👌)

*Later*

Alex laid on her bed, scrolling through her Newsfeed on Facebook until there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." she said not wanting to get up.

The door opened revealing Seth.

"Hey."

"Hey?" She said back.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted to apologize for snapping at you yesterday. I didn't mean to go that far. I was just upset."

"It's fine. Siblings are supposed to fight but then they forgive each other." Alex said with a smile.

Seth mirrored her smile.

"Exactly. Love you sis."

"You too bro."

Late night/early morning updates ROCK!!!!! I was just bored as fuck. This was a boring chapter which shows how bored I am I guess. 👌☺️😩

I need to take my ass to bed. It's freaking 3: 47

Comment,Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo❤️❤️❤️