Chapter 49

*Still Monday Night Raw*

"Dean I understand what you're saying but try and put yourself in their shoes. Here I'll help."

"Fine." Dean groaned as he closed his eyes.

"Okay so how would you feel if Alex constantly messed around with Dolph."

Dean already tensed up and The Viper wasn't even finished speaking.

"And he always tried to piss you off every chance he got and  even when Alex sees it happening she says nothing but if she does say something she'll take up on Dolph's side."

Dean sighed.

"what would you do?" Randy asked.

"Well I wouldn't want anything to do with her." Dean said scratching the back of his neck.

"Would you be angry and frustrated with her??"

"Yeah." Dean mumbled.

"Good now you know exactly how Alex feels."

Dean sighed he felt kinda guilty now.

"Let's move onto Roman. Try putting yourself in his position."

"I rather not."
Dean said crossing his arms and letting his stubborn attitude return.

Randy rolled his eyes.

"Come on just bare with me." The viper pleaded.

Dean rolled his eyes but stayed put.

"If you were stuck in the middle between Alex and Roman and Roman was constantly giving you an attitude for no reason wouldn't you eventually say something?"

Dean knew the apex predator was somewhat right but that didn't mean he would admit to it. Dean was hard headed at times.

"I don't wanna do this right now." Dean said standing up and walking towards the door.

Randy wasn't going to stop him either.

He smirked knowing Dean knew he was right which is why the younger man was leaving.

*20 minutes*
*Catering*

Randy sat in corner of the room by himself.

That was until Seth walked over to Randy taking a seat.

"What do you want Seth?"

"I don't want any problems I just want to know why Roman is staring at Dean like that." He asked as he place his title on the table.

Randy sighed as he looked at Roman who was leaning on the wall and indeed staring at Ambrose like he wanted to murder the man but didn't at the same time.

Dean was sitting by himself picking at his food looking deep in thought.

"Ambrose and Reigns had an argument like a hour ago in front of everyone. It was actually pretty intense ."

"Whoa really?"

"But why do you care?" Randy questioned the WWE heavyweight champion.

Seth was glad when Alex walked over to their table placing her title next to Seth's on the table.

"I thought you said you were going to talk to Dean and get him and Roman to make up." Alex says with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not a magician. Things like that take time or at least one episode of Dr. Phil."

Alex chuckled but then the three of them stopped all convocation and watched as Roman finally walked over to Dean's table.

Dean knew the older man had been staring daggers into him for a while now but he just chose to ignore him.