Chapter 38

Take a look at Dress #1 in the picture. The next chapter will show Dress #2

*Sunday Morning*

Alex's eyes shot open when her room door flew open. Kane opened the curtains letting in the sunlight as the rest of the Authority stood in front of Alex's bed.

Alex groaned and covered her eyes with the back of her hand. She was attempting to block out the sunlight.

"Happy Birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday dear Alex!"

"Happy Birthday to you!!!"

Just when Alex thought the terrible off key singing was over they began chanting.

"Are you one?! Are you two?!"

Alex rolled her eyes in her mind. Were they seriously going to count to 27? She felt like she was stuck back in elementary school.

"Are you 23?! Are you 24?!Are you 25?!"

This was like torture.

"Are you 26?! Are you 27?!"

They all paused and stared at Alex.

"What?" She questioned.

"You're supposed to say stop." Seth informed her.

"Oh...STOP!" Alex said.

Hunter left the room but soon returned with a stack of pancakes with whip cream, strawberries, and candles on top.

It was actually sweet of them to do this.

"What are you waiting for? Make a wish then blow them out." Stephanie said with a sincere smile.

Alex forcefully returned one and then blew out every single candle.

"Thanks guys. This means a lot." Alex said trying to sound genuinely thankful.

"No problem sweetheart but this is just the beginning. Tonight during Money in the Bank we are taking some time to celebrate you." Hunter said.

"Aww you don't have to."

"Oh please you deserve this." Stephanie said waving her off.

What they didn't know was that Alex really meant that. They really did not have to do this because what Alex was planning on doing tonight will just make them even more upset.

*Money in the Bank*

Alex scrolled through all the Happy Birthday wishes on Twitter with a smile  on her face.

"What are you smiling about Birthday Girl?" Randy questioned as he put away all the clothes he came with.

They were currently hanging out in his locker room watching the Money in the Bank pre show.

"I was reading some of the birthday wishes the fans have been sending me."

"I like this on the best." Alex said showing Randy her phone so he can read the tweet.

Alexismyhero: @WWEQueenAlex You have been my inspiration ever since you stepped foot into WWE. I love you so much. You taught me to never give up because girls can do anything guys can do. You've helped me so much throughout my life. Because of you I know my worth. Happy Birthday Alex you're my hero.

A smile appeared on Randy's face. 

"Touching right?"

Randy nodded agreeing.