Chapter 33

Last chapter I messed up. It's supposed to say After Smackdown not After Raw but I'll fix it.

Anyway Enjoy

*Monday Night Raw*

Alex hasn't spoken to anyone since Smackdown 3 days ago. She stayed in her room in the suite she was sharing with her family.

They hardly got a wave from her when they left for their flight. Alex's mom and Destiny Alex's best friend from home asked her multiple times what was wrong but she never answered.

However before leaving they promised to stay longer next time they visited which would be pretty soon.

Alex was currently walking down hallways trying to find her locker room. She then heard her phone make a sound in her pocket. She dug in her pocket and quickly saw it was a text from Hunter.

He told her that the arena once again had no more locker rooms and that she would have to share with the rest of the divas.

Alex groaned causing her to get a few stares. She kicked the crate beside her and stormed off down the hallway.

She would normally shrug it off and go find Dean but that wasn't an option anymore.

Alex decided that she needed to get out of there. It felt like the walls were closing in on her.

Never would she have ever thought that she could get this upset over not having a locker room.

The thing was that she wasn't really upset over not having a locker room of her own, sure she was slightly annoyed by that but it was clear that wasn't what she was so pissed off about.

She was upset about her breakup with Dean. It really hurt her and she still didn't even know what she did wrong.

The relationship itself was complicated but the breakup seemed much worse.

Before she knew it she was outside the arena crying. It wasn't freezing but it was slightly windy.

She zipped up her sweater and then started to pace back and forth with her arms crossed in the parking lot. She stopped once she heard her name being called.

She looked around to see none other than Randy Orton her best friend.

He was walking towards her with his keys in hand.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked once coming closer to her.

Alex looked around and shrugged.

Randy sighed.

"Come with me." He says before wrapping an arm around her and bringing her back inside the arena.

He brought her to his locker room so they could talk in private.

"What happened?"

Alex didn't make eye contact when she spoke.

"Dean....broke up with me." She said in something above a whisper.

"What?" Randy asked, his voice rising a bit.

He shook his head.

"Do you have a match tonight?" He asked.

"Not until later."

"Good you can hang out here until then. I have a match in ten minutes so I need to get ready. We'll speak when I get back." Randy said.

Alex nodded staring at her hands.