Chapter 21

Guys that WWE 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown trailer definitely made my day. Can't wait to see that movie.

Oh and Dean smoking in that WWE2k16 commercial was just...wow.

Tonight on Raw how Dean was shirtless just made me happy. I was like...😩😍😩😏

But enough of my rambling enjoy!!!!'

*Thursday*

Alex tapped her fingers on the steering wheel as she patiently waited for Dean. Eventually he showed up and he slowly got in the passenger seat.

He was rubbing his shoulder and had an expression of pain on his face.

"You okay?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little back pain. Nothing to worry about."

Alex decided to believe him and start the car.

The truth was that Dean was in a lot more pain than she assumed. 

If Dean got to spend time with Alex he felt like dealing with the pain was totally worth it.

Sure that sounded like something someone would say in one of those old cheesy romance movies but it was honestly how Dean felt.

It took a few minutes to get to the NXT facility. When the two walked in everyone stopped what they were doing.

A lot of the NXT divas ran over to Alex clearly missing her. Some of the NXT Superstars went to greet Dean as well.

"I missed you so much!" Sasha Banks said tackling Alex in a hug.

Charlotte and Baylee joined in on the hug making it a group hug. There was a lot of squeals and screaming now.

"I missed you all too." Alex said.

***

Alex, Sasha, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte were in the ring talking and displaying different moves.

"Alex remember when you did the Black Widow on AJ at Wrestlemania 28?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Do you think you can do it on me. I wanna see if I can take it."

"Sure why not but do any of you have a lap top with you?"

"I do!" Baylee yelled.

"Can I use it?"

"Of course."

Baylee rushed out the ring to get her laptop. She came back and Alex asked her to set up a video chat with AJ.

Aj answered.

"Hello?" Aj said sounding confused because no one was standing in front of the camera at the moment.

Baylee held the laptop as Alex walked into view.

"Long time no see." Alex said.

"Yeah I missed you." Aj admitted.

"I know me too. I'm gonna visit you and Punk soon. But anyway I know how competitive you are and me being an awesome person decided to run it in your face that I beat you with your own move."

"Are you seriously talking about what you did at Wrestlemainia 28? Oh please that was like what? Four, three years ago." Aj said adding a scoff.

"It's okay too be jealous AJ. I'm just going to demonstrate what a Black Widow is supposed to look like."

"You seriously think you can do the Black widow better than me? Well fine go ahead."

"This should be good." Aj said under her breath.

Sasha stood in the middle of the ring as NXT Superstars and Divas watched on. Dean climbed in the ring to get a better look.

Alex soon took of running she jumped on Sasha doing a few spins but then locked in the Black Widow perfectly.

Everyone clapped as Sasha eventually started tapping.

Alex laughed and walked closer to the lap top.

"That was okay but I do it better." Aj said with a smile.

"Whatever you say April." Alex said before they logged off. She missed but loved messing with that now retired diva.

Alex walked over to where Dean was. He was leaning on the turnbuckle.

"That was really good." He complemented.

"Thanks. We can head back to the hotel now because I wanna relax before Smackdown."

Dean was happy when she said that because he was in so much pain. His back still hurt like hell.

*2 hours later*

*Hotel*

Alex was talking to Naomi in the lobby but soon left. She wanted to see if Dean was okay because he looked like he could barely stand up before.

She knocked on the door to see Roman.

"Are you always in Dean's hotel rooms?"

"Kind of." Roman said honestly.

Roman moved aside to let her in.

"Where's Dean?"

"His room."

Alex knocked on his door but heard just a groan. She opened his door and Dean was laying face down on the bed shirtless.

"Leave that door open!" Roman says from the living room.

Alex rolled her eyes and closed it anyway.

"Dean you alright there?"

"No actually I'm not. My back is killing me." He admitted.

"Well is there anything I can do to help you out?"

"No."

Alex thought for a moment but then an idea pooped in her head.

"Well what if I just got up here--"

"What are you doing?" Dean asked as Alex sat on his lower back.

"Shhhhhh I'm helping."

Alex began to massage Dean's back.

"Does that feel okay?"

"Yeah."

After a while Dean started to feel a lot better. That's when Alex began to kiss his neck. He sighed softly and in one swift move Alex was now sitting on Dean's member looking down at his face.

She blushed badly and Dean smirked.

"You look adorable when you blush." He said moving strands of hair away from her face.

Alex rolled her eyes. Dean placed a hand on her thigh.

"Don't pretend that you don't like the position." He said.

Alex decided to play along. Alex began to rock back and forth. Grinding against him.

She moaned then bent down to kiss Dean's lips. Dean's hands soon traveled down to Alex's ass.

The door to Dean's room opened causing Alex to jump off of Dean.

Dean groaned as he saw Roman standing there with a shit eating grin.

"I'm really starting to hate you." Dean said in such a serious tone.

Roman bursted out laughing.

"I thought I told you two to leave the door open."

Alex got up.

"Well um I have to go. See you guys later." Alex said

She was so embarrassed. Yes teasing Dean was fun but she was starting to think what would've happened if Roman hadn't interrupted?

Comment, Vote, Follow me. Love y'all xoxo❤️❤️❤️