Chapter 11

"We really need to talk." he said.

Alex looked at Dean with disbelief.

"Why can't you just leave me alone." She said in a shaky voice.

Dean's frown deepened. He felt terrible for doing this to her.

"I just wanna talk."

"For what? So you can criticize me and call me names."

Dean scratched the back of his head. He realized apologizing was going to be harder than what he thought. Well he knew it wasn't going to be easy but he never thought it would be this difficult.

He sighed.

"Lex I'm sorry alright."

"Sorry? You can keep your sorry. The last thing I need to hear is another sorry. People tell me their sorry all the time but they never mean it. Does anyone truly mean it?"

Dean saw that Alex was hurt. She had tears in her eyes but she refused to let them fall.

Alex banged her fist on the wall beside her.

"I'm not going to talk to you in here."

"But you'll talk to me?" Dean said with hope.

"No I won't talk to you. Nothing you say or do will change anything. I can't believe I'm admitting it but hurt me Dean. You hurt me bad. Now I just want you to leave me alone."

Dean nodded. He was hurt himself. A year ago he would've never thought they would say such harsh things to each other.

Alex walked out the room and once again started her search for Seth. She found him talking to Kane and J&J security.

She slowly approached him. He noticed her and frowned.

"Congrats Seth! That was a great match. I knew you could do it."

Everyone knew she was putting on a front.

"Thanks." Seth said before pulling her away from the group. He pulled her to a quieter area.

Alex sat on the crate behind her. Seth stared at her for a good couple of seconds.

"What's wrong?" He asked breaking the silence.

"What? Nothing."

"Don't lie to me Alex. I know something happened."

"Seth I'm not lying. Im fine."

Seth knew she was still lying but he decided not push it. If she really wanted to talk she knew where to find him.

"Okay if you say so. I guess we should head back to the hotel. We have to leave later on tonight."

Alex nodded.

"Um actually I'll meet you guys at the hotel. I have something to do."

Before Seth could reply she hopped of the crate and took off down the hallway. She got all her things and she started towards the parking lot.

She bumped into someone who knocked her completely off her feet. She looked up to see.....Roman Reigns.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." he said sticking his hand out.

She ignored his offer to help her off the floor. She started to gather things up that fell on the floor.

"Here let me help." Roman said.

"No, I got it." She protested.

"I'm just trying to help."

"I don't need you or Dean's help!"

"I didn't say anything about Dean."

Alex placed a hand on her forehead clearly frustrated.

She silently continued to gather up things.

"Alex are you okay?"

She ignored Roman.

"Alex?"

"No! I'm not okay. I just want you and Dean to leave me alone."

Alex stormed down the practically empty hallway lugging all her stuff.

"Once again I said nothing about Dean!!!" Roman yelled out as she walked away.

A few minutes later Roman spotted Dean talking to a tired Ceasaro.

"Hey Dean!" Roman yelled out approaching them.

Ceasaro excused himself before walking down the large hallway.

"Man, you need to speak to Alex."

"I've already tried she wants nothing to do with me."

"Well it's risky but it might help."

"What?" Dean asked curiously.

"Bear hug her. Hug her and don't let go."

"Man are you trying to get me killed."

"No but it worked with my wife when she got mad at me."

"Fine I'll do it but if I get killed you remember what I want to wear to my funeral right?"

"Jeans and one of your merchandise shirts."

"You know it." Dean said giving Roman a pat on the back and walking away.

***

Dean had to follow Alex to the bar she decided to go to. Alex sat by herself in a booth drinking a good olé beer.

Dean got himself a beer as well before sliding in the booth sitting across from her.

"Hey" he said nervously.

Alex rolled her eyes. She originally wanted to check up on Randy but he didn't pick up his phone so she thought maybe having a drink will make her feel better.

Not only did the drink not fulfill its mission Ambrose being there made her feel even worse.

Alex got up and was planning on leaving the bar.

Dean literally jumped from his seat and attacked Alex with a tight hug. She squirmed and tried pushing him away but there was no luck.

"I'm so sorry and I mean it. Tomorrow if you have any time after your plane lands I'll take you out so we can actually talk." He said in her ear.

He finally let go and looked at her dumbfounded face. He chuckled a little.

"Just so you know if I get stood up it doesn't mean that I'll give up on trying to make things right between us."

Alex was still shocked that he actually had the guts to hug her.

"I'll see you later Lex." he said before quickly leaving."

Dean knew it was a process they would go through if he really wanted to go back to the way things were. He was actually okay with it though.

Good morning😇😌

You can wake up to this update.

Oh last night total divas was interesting. It's not fair that Eva doesn't have to train at NXT but on the other hand at least she's trying to get better.

Dean was in the background lol😍😉

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. I've been up all night for what reason I don't know. But Love ya'll xoxo❤️❤️❤️