Chapter 12

*Monday Morning*

The Authority had all had to rush to their plane late last night. Now it was around eleven and they finally reached their destination.

Everyone was either sleeping or getting their stuff together in their rooms or even bus. Alex was tired but she didn't want to leave Dean hanging without any nofication.

On perfect timing Alex's phone rang.

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Hey you land yet?"

"Um yeah but honestly sleep is calling my name."

"I hope that's not an excuse to avoid talking to me. I'll let you sleep though. See you later."

"Mmm Bye."

She hung up her phone and threw it beside her on the bed before slowly falling asleep.

*Later*

*Raw*

Alex checked the hallways for any sign of Ambrose before relaxing and sitting down. She did not want to speak with him right now.

Someone ran behind her and grabbed her shoulders. Scaring the crap out of the feisty diva.

The person jumped in front of Alex smiling.

"Jeff!" Alex shouted.

She jumped up and hugged him.

Jeff was Alex's ex boyfriend. The two dated a couple years back. Not for very long mostly because of the 11 year age difference.

At 22 she was dating Jeff who was 33. They liked each other but soon decided it would be best if they just stayed friends.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? You didn't miss me?"

"Of course I did."

Jeff chuckled.

"I've seen you and Matt on TNA. You guys still rock." Alex praised.

"Speaking of TNA where's Matt?"

She spoke too soon she soon felt herself being spun around a few times.
Matt then put her down.

"The Hardys are in town!" Jeff yelled.

"We missed ya little lady." Matt said.

"Me too. How have you been?" Alex questioned.

"Good." the brothers said in unison.

"And you?" Matt asked.

"I've been better."

"Yeah about that how come you never told me you were a virgin? I would've stopped asking to sleep with you if you just told me." Jeff said.

"Whoa not for my ears. I'll see you later Alex I'm gonna say hey to a few old friends." Matt said clearly uncomfortable.

Alex waved then turned her attention back to Jeff.

"Well it's embarrassing."

"Hun that's good that you make the guys wait. When you finally give it up to that guy you love it's gonna be special."

"Thanks Jeff."

"No problem but now that, that's out the way. Two things. What's with you and that Ambrose guy? And why the hell aren't you champ yet?"

"Didn't you watch last night?"

"No I was busy. Why?"

"I got screwed over so I lost the match so I'm not champ."

"Let me guess who the douche is.... Ambrose."

"Ding ding ding."

"Don't freak out but have you ever thought that maybe just maybe he may like you. I mean you guys used to be like this." Jeff said showing his crossed fingers.

"Not a chance but he did apologize for acting like this."

"That's good but enough of this Ambrose kid."

I say you blow off your match and we can either A: get our hair dyed some random color or B: Get a new tattoo. You pick."

"That sounds tempting but I think I should stay here."

"No Alex......" He basically whined.

"Don't tell me you gone soft on me now. When have you ever been a rule follower? You're a heel for crying out loud."

"I prefer the term anti-diva."

He rolled his eyes at his young friend.

"Okay I'll go but only for old times sakes."

*Tattoo Parlor*

Alex was literally shaking as she laid on her stomach. Jeff was enjoying this though. She's getting her nickname 'Alex' tattooed onto her lower back.

Alex had already told Jeff that she could get into some big trouble for this but he said this should be a way of telling the company that she doesn't care what they say and that they don't control her.

This whole thing was a bad idea...

*30 minutes later*

Alex is almost done he's just putting the finishing touches.

"And your finished. Remember to put the oil on it that I gave to you early. Don't get this wet for at least 3 days."

Alex nodded her head.

"Thanks."

"No problem you look good." he said.

Jeff paid him and he walked away.

"It's nice but did it hurt?"

"Yeah kinda. What's next piercings?"

"If you want t---"

"I was only joking with you." She said.

"Oh."

"Well we have to go to the hair salon anyway."

"Wait why?" Alex questioned.

"Don't worry not for you it's for me. I'm gonna get my hair dyed a different color."

"Cool."

*Hair Salon*

"You know I just realized we kind of ditched Matt." Jeff said as they walked into the salon.

"Oh well. He would've been nagging us the whole time anyway." he said looking around.

*1 hour later*

"Well how do I look?"

Alex gave him a thumbs up.

"But I thought you said you wanted to dye your hair a different color not colors."

"I couldn't decide what color I wanted so I said hey might as well have three."

Alex laughed as they left the salon.

Jeff started driving.

"This was fun. Oh and I got your back when we get back."

"I'm so dead..."

"Yeah not gonna lie this was an awful idea. Matt is so gonna yell at me for doing this."

"You left Raw without telling anyone, They probably cancelled the divas match, and you got a tattoo without permission."

"We should pray." He finally said.

She rolled her eyes at him but chuckled.

"If anything God is looking at us like a bunch of idiots." She said.

"Maybe they won't notice the writing on your back or that you went missing for almost 3 hours."

Alex gave him a 'Really?' look.

"So yeah I'm dead." she announced.

"No WE are dead." Jeff corrected.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️