Chapter 65

I know you guys don't wanna hear my excuses but I have been writing & perfecting my short story for a program called ACT-SO. Today (well technically yesterday) the judges read it and I was interviewed after.

They loved it!! So I really hope I could win a gold medal and go on to nationals. I find out tomorrow (well today) Wish me luck guys!!!!!

Anyway.....

*Monday Night Raw*

"You're not even listening to me." Alex complained.

"Sure I am." Dean defended actually sounding offended at the accusation.

"What did I just say then?" The diva tested.

"Be careful or something like that." Dean muttered.

Alex rolled her eyes.

"Somewhat but Dean I'm serious about that. You tend to be hot headed at times."

"What's with all the criticism today?" Dean questioned looking even more offended than before.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt. Brock is a dangerous man with a temper himself." The former divas champ reminded her boyfriend.

"I'm not scared of him Lex. He's not doing anything to me that I haven't felt before." Dean shared his theory.

Alex sighed in defeat.

"Fine. You seem pretty confident in yourself, I guess all I can say now is good luck."

Dean rolled his eyes before placing a kiss on his girlfriend's cheek.

"Have some faith in me babe." Dean said getting up and walking out the locker room.

"You know I do." Alex called out before he was out of earshot.

Alex already knew this contract signing wouldn't go right for her boyfriend and brother.

But she couldn't do anything about it. Roman and Dean were grown men who did not need her to hold their hands during every feud.

She would stay out of this one.

Besides she had her own problems to worry about. She needed the Divas title back around her waist where it belonged.

The only way she could think of getting back in the title picture was to attack the current Divas Champion who
just happened to be Charlotte. 

But for now Alex made her way to catering to watch The fast lane's main event contract signing.

"Alex it's about to start come on." Paige said.

Alex hurried over to the small table Paige was sitting at. Stephanie's music hit before she could properly greet her pale friend and Alex immediately rolled her eyes.

Style and Grace
I'm never gonna be done
Lean on in
Now welcome to the Queendom

Paige stopped singing along when she received a dirty look from Alex.

Dean soon came down the ramp before being properly introduced which was deliberately interrupting their boss.

"You're early." Stephanie said once his theme music dialed down.

It was easy to tell that he was upset.

"Can we cut to the chase Steph?! Please! Can we just get this little contract signing over with? I got some unfinished business with that big over grown ape Brock Lesnar. So let's just bring his big ass out here right now!!"

The crowd roared at Dean's rant. They clearly wanted to see a fight tonight.

"I understand that your anxious but you don't tell me what to do, I actually tell you what to do. This is the official contract signing and there will be no physicality whatsoever. Okay?" Stephanie reminded.

I make the introductions, I'm--"

Stephanie put Dean in his place only to be rudely interrupted by Roman's theme music.

"How unusual it is for you to interrupt me Roman. Welcome." Stephanie said as he entered the ring, sarcasm thick in her voice.

"What's the hold up here? Let's sign on the dotted line and then my man (you should be reminiscing if your an ambreigns supporter) You wanna punch Brock Lesnsr in he face right?"

Dean nodded. "Yes"

"Let's get to it."

"We'll get to it when I say we'll get to it but Dean isn't it funny how every time you have a moment Roman somehow comes in and steals your spotlight?"
Stephanie questioned.

She was once again trying to cause issues between their brotherhood so they would tear each other apart at Fastlane.

Stephanie introduced Brock and he ended up being the only one who actually came out out after their introduction from Stephanie.

After signing the contract Roman and Dean were having an intense stare down with The Beast.

Count on Paul Heyman to provoke someone.

"Uh little brother....Why don't you ask big brother Samoan badass the difference between an authority beat down and an authoritative beat down by BROCK LESNAR."

"Ouch." Paige said from across the little table her and asked were sitting at. Paul was good at getting under someone's skin.

"Stay calm." Alex mumbled while watching the screen but knew Dean wouldn't.

It all happened so fast.

Dean had bumped Brock with his chest after walking to the other side of the table in the middle of the ring. He was then thrown over the table into Roman.

Brock then proceeded his attack by hitting the big Samoan with the table and delivering an F5 to Dean.

Once again showing the lunatic what 'all the fuss was about'

Triple H then came out and it looked as if Brock was going to attack him as well but luckily Paul reasoned with him.

Alex already knew this was only the beginning of this feud for her boys.

Comment, Vote, & Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️