Chapter 30

God Renee and Dean are the cutest. I seriously can't stop smiling. #Deanee

Oh and before that Ambrollins was cute too.

"Can we talk?"

Before Dean could answer there was a tap on her shoulder. Alex turned around facing Summer.

"What do you want Summer?"

"I know you been putting your hands on Renee and I think that's low even for you."

"Yeah yeah that's nice."

Alex waved her off and turned back around to Dean.

"Anyway--"

Alex was turned back around with force  by Summer.

"I'm not Renee Alex. I'm a wrestler just like you,not some helpless interviewer girl. You were bullying Renee but I don't see you picking on anyone your own size." 

Alex chuckled which kinda scared Summer. She already knew she was no where near the level Alex was on. The authority don't just recruit anyone. She wouldn't have been in the Shield if she wasn't dangerous.

Summer just didn't like how Alex was pushing around her friend as of late.

"I'm not but what if I am 'bullying' Renee, what exactly are you gonna do about it?" Alex challenged.

Summer looked at Dean trying to get some kind of support. He just shrugged and looked away.

"That's what I thought. Now run along Summer."

Alex turned around and Summer has had enough. Alex needed to be taught a lesson. She grabbed Alex and pushed her hard into a nearby crate.

Alex didn't even show any sign of pain. She instantly pounced on Summer, throwing multiple punches.

"Not again." Dean mumbled to himself before trying to get Alex off of Summer.

Dean had a tight grip on Alex, restraining her from attacking Summer.

When the taller blonde Diva was on her feet she proved that she wasn't Renee. Instead of running like her friend she slapped Alex across the face.

This made Alex even angrier. She was fighting hard against Dean's grip.

"Dean keep your dog on a leash."

Dean was tempted to let go of Alex but knew it really wouldn't end well.

Summer flipped her hair and walked down the hall feeling proud of herself for standing up for her friend.

When Dean finally did let Alex go she was calmer.

Alex turned around facing Dean who just awkwardly stood there. 

"Dean you may be my boyfriend but if you keep preventing me from attacking these bitches then I swear I'm gonna end up slapping the shit out of you."

He rolled his eyes. If anything she should be thanking him. She could've easily gotten in trouble.

"Dean get your things and meet me here."

He didn't argue he just listened.

"Hey Alex." A voice said as soon as Dean left.

Alex spun around seeing Corey Graves.

"Hi? Not trying to be rude but what are you doing here?"

He shrugged.

"Just saying hi to a few people." He lied.