Chapter 14

Cara's POV:

I fell asleep quickly. I dreamt about Ella. I dreamt about what happened. I saw her car fall into the lake. I watched her drown. I watched we body being pulled out of the lake. I watched her mother and father mourn over her. I woke up, hyperventilating. Max was also awake.

"Cara, dear, it'a okay. Calm down." He said as he held me. I started to cry, again. He just laid there with me and quietly sang to me. I finally calmed down.

"What time is it?" I asked him. He looked at his watch and then out the window.

"It is 8:00. I need to call Nathan and Siva and let them know what happened." He said. He didn't move, though. He actually just held me closer to him.

"What about Jay? Shouldn't you call him too?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"He lost his phone." He said. I giggled. It was kind of funny. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I was expecting a text, but there was none.

"Go and call them. I am going to check on Tom and Kelsey." I told him. He rolled, on top of me and kissed me. His hands were i n my hair and on my legs. I laid there and kissed him back.

"What was that for?" I asked him as he pulled away.

"I felt like it." He said. He then grabbed his phone and dialed a number. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Tom and Kelsey on the couch.

They were sleeping peacefully. Tom was holding Kelsey protectively. I walked over to them and pulled the blanket so that they would stay warm. I then walked up the stairs. That was when I ran into Harry.

"Cara, i am sorry for your loss." He said. I am glad that I am talking with normal Harry and not horny Harry.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I told him. He then looked at me with a lustful expression. I thought too soon.

"Harry, Max is upstairs and I am sure that he would be willing to beat the crap out of you." I warned him. He looked upstairs and back at me.

"I think that I will take my chances." He then took a step closer to me. I rushed down the stairs and I ran into the living room. Tom and Kelsey were still sleeping, but I felt like Tom would be really easy to wake up. Harry then walked in the room.

"What the hell are those two sluts doing here?" He asked in a whisper yell.

"They are my friends and they helped last night. Where did you go last night?" I spat at him.

"I went out." He stated. I sighed. As he took a step closer to me.

"I am not afraid to wake Tom up. I am sure that he will beat your ass if you even try to hurt me." I told him. He looked at Tom then back to me. Harry then walked out of the room and to the kitchen. I then walked to my room. I walked in and I saw that Max was still on the phone. He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, Nathan, she is here. Do you want to talk to Nathan?" He asked me. I nodded and took the phone from him.

"Hey, Nathan." I said.

"Cara, I am so sorry. Please know that we are going to be here for you." He told me. I started to tear up.

"Nathan, that means a lot to me. Thanks." I told him.

"Okay, sweet heart. Take care. I hope I that I will see you soon." He said. He then hung up. I handed Max his phone back. He set it on the nightstand and grabbed me. He pulled me into a hug.

"Cara, your mother called. You should call her back." He said. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone. I called my mom and she answered.

"Cara, i am so glad that I have finally gotten in touch with you! I take it that Louis has already told you?" She said.