Tiron Miller

A week has past and I still haven't heard anything from Ian. I was just at my room reading Mangas.

"Honey!! Come down!! Someone's here!!!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

My eyes widen. Was it Ian? I hurriedly ran downstairs to see who it was.

"Lyra!!" I looked at the guy who called me. He ran towards me and gave me a big hug. He smelled so good and nostalgic.

"Hey!! I've missed you!!" He said with a deep beautiful voice. I looked at him confused. He had black hair. And his bangs were almost covering his eyes. And he was also tall maybe even taller than Ian. He was also pale. He had beautiful green eyes, long eyelashes, and a very nice body.

It took me a second to realize who it was.

"Ti- Tiron?" I muttered. More like asked.

"The one and only!!" He said smiling. My eyes widen and out of no where I jumped at him.

"OMG!! I missed you!! How are you?!?" I said while hugging him. I let go a few minute later

"I've missed you too." He said and smiled. "I'm doing great! How about you??" He asked back.

"I'm alright!!" I hugged him again. "I can't believe you're here!!"

Ok. Let me explain. Tiron is my childhood friend. We met each other when we were 8. And now we're 15. He was my best friend. He would always protect me from bullies at my old school. We were always together. And now I can't believe he's here. He changed. He became manlier.

We went to my room. And he put his stuffs on the floor. And he laid in bed. He used to sleep over my place and we would always sleep together.

"What are you doing here??" I asked.

"Well my mom got promoted. And she said we were moving. When I heard we were moving to this neighborhood I thought why not stay with my best friend before I move??"

"What?! You moving?!? OMG!! I can't believe it!! Will you study here too??" I shrieked.

"Well yeah!!" He said and smiled.

"Omg!!! I hope we'll be classmates!! When are you moving anyway??"

"Oh... Uhm... May?"

"That's next month! And you just decided to come here 1 month early??" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh come on!! I can't help it. I miss my best friend!!" He came up to me and messed up my hair.

We laughed and talked the whole day. I can't believe he's here.

"So! How have you been?" Tiron asked. We were laying in bed facing each other. I was looking at his beautiful eyes. I missed it. I used to look at his eyes all the time when we were young.

"Lyra!! Hey!!" He said snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Oh! Lol! Sorry got caught up by your dazzling eyes" I said with a smirk. He began to blush. How cute.

"Hey! Lyra. Do you have a bf?" My eye widen. I was shocked.

"What?"

"Do you have a bf?" He said

Suddenly my face turned red. I remembered Ian. I can't believe I forgot about Ian. I was too caught up with Tiron being here. My face fell. And I remembered I haven't talked to Ian for a week. I missed him.

"Hey! Lyra what's wrong?" Tiron asked stroking my hair.

"Nothing.." I lied

"Oh come on! Don't be sad! Your birthday is coming up! You should be happy." Tiron hugged me and I was resting on his chest. He was still stroking my hair.

"I just missed this guy." I admitted to him. He stopped stroking my hair and started again.

"That's alright I'm here!" He said. I knew he was smiling.

"You're right.. Mm.." I closed my eyes. And before I knew it I was already sleeping in his embrace.

I really hope I get to see Ian for my birthday.

And I'm really happy Tiron's here.

--------------

Lol I put up a new character.

Thanks for reading my story.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :)

Hi Reggie!!!^^