Realization

I was just sitting in class when suddenly I realized. I was already a Sophomore and Ian was already a Senior. And when he graduates he will be able to tour with his friends. My eyes widen with the realization. I stood up.

"Do you have anything to say Miss Lyra?" The professor asked. I looked around and notice all of the student were looking at me.

"Nothing.. Sorry.." I said as I blush and sat down.

Ian was leaving. And we're nothing but friends. I haven't even told him I like him yet. What should I do?? I should tell him. Maybe he likes me too right? I mean He did kiss me.

I've decided.

I'll tell him tomorrow.

Or next week.

No! Tomorrow! That's final!

---few minutes---

It was already break time and Tiron was waiting for me outside. Girls were all around him.

"Do you have a GF??!" A girl screamed.

"Uhm..." He was blushing so much. He must be feeling shy. Even though he was very handsome he didn't really talk much with girls.

"Do you have anyone you like?!!?" Another girl ask

"Uh..." He looked at me blushing harder and suddenly all the girls were looking at me.

"Tiron do you like her?!!?" The girls asked looking angry and pointing at me.

"Of course he likes me! I like him too! We're childhood friends!" I said smiling at them.

"Yeah hehe we're.. We're friends.." He didn't sound happy at all. He looked sad too. He was also forcing a smile. He looked away from me.

I titled my head and looked at him with worried eyes. He just smiled.

When it was time to go home. Tiron and I were walking. But we weren't talking.

"Sooo... How was the first day?" I asked smiling at him

"It was alright.." He wasn't looking at me. He was just looking at the ground.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah.." He wasn't alright I could feel it.

"Tell me what's wrong!!"I stood in front of him frowning. It made him stop walking and look at me.

When he looked at me his eyes were so sad. Seeing him like that made my heart break. What happened?

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. Lets just go..." He said looking away from me.

He took me home and left. He didn't even said good bye. 

I took a bath and went to bed.

I was already thinking about confessing. Now I'm also curious about Tiron.

What happened to him?

I hope he's alright

I hope I'll be able to confess

Will he accept my feelings??

Uhg!!!