Confession

"Uhm... The thing is...." Ian looked away. He wasn't looking at me anymore.

OMG OMG. I felt my face turn red and hot. "It's ... Ok just say it Ian.." I looked at him in the eye.

"UhmThecompetitionwasnotapairedoneIjustwantedtodancewithyou"

he looked at me to see what my reaction would be. But I didn't understand a thing he said. He was talking too fast.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The competition wasn't a paired one. I just really wanted to dance with you" he said with puppy dogs eyes. Saying he was sorry and all.

WTH?! I thought he was gonna say he.....

likes me....

My face fell. That was not what I was expecting.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to lie pls don't hate me." Ian said while looking sad.

I sighed. "It's fine I knew it already. I got mad at first but I'm alright now. So don't be sad anymore" I was still feeling sad though.

"Really?!? Great!" He gave me hug and smiled after.

We started walking again. But I was still feeling sad and blue. I gave out a big sigh. Ian looked at me.

"Hey what's up? You look sad."

"I'm fine." I muttered

"Is it because we lost? It's alright there will be other chances though."

"No!" I shouted.

I covered my mouth because I shouted at Ian. I didn't mean to he was just so annoying and I was just feeling angry. And and....

"I'm sorry...." Ian said looking sad again.

"I'm sorry ok?? I just thought you were gonna say you like me" my eye widen and I suddenly looked at Ian to see if he heard what I said.

"What?"

"Uh...nothing!" I started walking again. But this time faster. He was falling behind but he was able to catch up.

"Lyra wait!!"

I stopped walking and looked back at him. "Yeah?"

He walked towards me and stop when he was by my side then held me by the shoulder "what's happening with you?"

My face turned red and I knew he notices it too.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Ian said. But I can here in his voice that he was worried

"Uhm.... I just...I just thought.... That..... That you....

....liked m....

...MY DANCING.!!!" I said this while my eyes were closed.

"Dude!! It's alright!! I love your dancing." He smiled while holding my chin up so that I'll be looking at him.

"You look cute when you dance." He said with soft eyes and I started to feel calm again. I was starring into his beautiful eyes.

"So don't be sad anymore.." He patted me on the head.

I smiled At him. And we went back to walking.

When I got home. I jump to bed and hugged my teddy bear which I name Ian btw.

"I thought I was gonna confess" I said while hugging Ian Bear.

I couldn't help but think about Ian he was all I could think of. His skinny legs. His beautiful smile. His awesome dancing skills. His often corny jokes. I would blush every time I would think about him.

I guess that's it.. I really do like him.

I hope nothing will change and he

won't find out about my feelings.

How do I hide it from him?

Or should I just tell him?

Uhgg