Always

I just confessed to Ian. He was still embracing me, but this time he was looking at me.

"Lyra... Did you just say you like me?" Ian asked grinning.

"....uh..." I moved away from him and stood up. "Oh look! I have to go!! Bye!!" Before I could leave Ian took my wrist and stopped me. I looked back at him.

"Lyra... Do you like me?" He asked as he stood up not looking away from me.

I nodded slowly.

I couldnt lie to him anymore. I was blushing heavily. I closed my eyes waiting for him to reject me.

He lifted my chin. Suddenly, He pressed his lips to mine softly. I opened my eyes to see Ian was kissing me. It felt so heavenly. I felt his soft lips. But it was only for a second, he broke it off immediately. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode. Ian was blushing hard. It made me blush too.

"Uhm... Sorry about that...I just really... Like you too... And I couldn't help my self...been wanting to do that since the day I lent you my shirt.." Ian said blushing even harder.

"Re-Really?" I muttered. Still blushing. I couldn't believe he kissed me.

"Yeah... I really like you." He said as he got closer to me. I blushed. I was so nervous.

"Im sorry.." He backed away. He looked sad.

"No! No! Its not like that. I just feel nervous. Whenever you get near me my heart beats very fast it feels like its going to explode" I said honestly. Blushing harder.

He chuckled. "That's cute." He teased. I pouted " It's not funny!"

"I'm sorry." He said smiling. He looked so cute.

Is this real?

Does he really like me?

The truth is I didn't care. I'm just really happy. I'm happy I was able to confess. I'm happy he said he liked me too. I'm happy he kissed me.

"I guess you better go. You need to talk things out with Tiron right?" Ian said.

"..right..." My smile faded. Tiron. I forgot about his birthday, I'm such a horrible person.

"It's gonna be alright." Ian said giving me a smile and patting my head.

I smiled back and said good bye. Before I could leave he gave me a

Soft good bye kiss on the forehead. I turned bright red and so did he.

He really likes me.

When I was at class I was thinking of a way to make it up to Tiron. I suddenly thought of going to a karaoke and sleeping over at his house. He'll like that.

It was dismissal and Tiron wasn't waiting for me.

I went to his class, but he wasn't there. I asked his classmates if they saw him. They told me he had already left.

I ran as fast as I could. And I saw him at the gates of the school. I was able to catch up to him.

"TIRON!!" I shouted. He looked back and stopped walking. I went to where he was.

"Lyra.. Whats up?" He asked. Sadness filled his voice.

"It's your birthday!! I was thinking we could go to a karaoke bar? And I could sleep over at your house like we usually do." I said smiling at him.

His eyes became soft. "I thought you forgot."

"I did.. And I'm sorry.. I'm gonna make it up to you." I said pouting. I hope he forgives me. "Forgive me?" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

He was frowning at first but then he chuckled.

"Of course I forgive you! You're my best friend." He said smiling.

"You're the greatest!!" I said giving him a big hug. He just laughed.

"Ok! Lets go!" I told him.

"Ok."

We went to a karaoke and sang all day. He looked so happy.

I went first to my house to get some stuff. Then I got a text from Ian.

'Work things out with Tiron?'

I replied

'Yeah. Im gonna go sleep over at his house today'

He replied ' I see. Take care. :)'

'Ok!!'

I got ready and went to Tiron's house. His mom answered the door.

"Hey auntie!" I said happily.

"Lyra!! Come in come in!!" His mom was pretty. She had green eyes same as Tiron. She was the same height at me. And she looked young for her age. "Tiron's upstairs. Dinner will be ready in a sec."

I went upstairs and to Tiron's room. When I opened the door. Tiron was just getting dress. I saw his beautiful body again. I blushed hard.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I closed the door and waited outside.

"You can come in now." Tiron said.

I went inside and saw Tiron laughing. "Pervert!" He scoffed.

"I'm not!!" I said blushing.

"I'm kidding." He said.

"Not funny." I said angrily.

"I'm sorry.. Forgive me..?" He said. Giving me the puppy eyes it really worked for him though. Unlike me. He had such beautiful eyes.

"Fine." I said not getting mad anymore.

A few minutes his mom called us for dinner. They had lots of food. We sang happy birthday and got Tiron to blow out the candles. and Tiron's little brother was so cute. He looked just like Tiron but younger. He was like 10 years old.

"Hey brother!! Is she the one you always talked about?? The girl you love??" His younger brother asked at the same time pointing at me. Tiron knocked him on the head. "Shut up!!" Tiron said blushing a little.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at Tiron.

"Nothing don't mind him." He said glaring at his younger brother. I just laughed. They look so cute.

After we ate we headed to bed.

"*yawn* man I'm tired! Lets go to bed!" I said

"Yeah sure." We slept a few minutes later. Tiron hugging me. And me resting in his chest.

"Sorry I forgot your birthday.." I whispered before sleeping. I was really tired a lot of things had happened. I just wanted to sleep.

"It's fine.. I'll always forgive you anyway..." He said.

My eyes were already closed.

"Why is that?" I asked half awake.

"Because I've always...." I couldn't hear the rest I was already asleep.

------------

Lol hoped you like this chapter.

I did>..<

Vote share comment!!

Thanks!!^^