Practice prt 1

"You said School Festivals is coming?!" I was shouting at Ian at the park of the school

"Yeah it is! In 4 months." Ian shrugged as he answered.

"We still have along way to go. We still have our exams and projects and test!!" I protested.

"Yeah. So we better study hard. Relax we'll practice after everything is done,"

He said while calming me down.

"Uhg!! Fine." Irritated as I was. I still need to study and get ready for the competition.

---3 months have passed---

"I can't believe the exams are over." I said while feeling relief about not worrying to anything anymore. Time to relax and just eat and eat. Lol

"Hey! Lets meet up 8 am tomorrow at the park ok?" I turned around to see Ian walking towards me.

"What?! Why the hell would I do that??" I answered angrily.

"Did you forget?? We joined the dance competition right? It's in a month and we need to practice. A LOT of practice."

My eyes widen and I gave my self a face palm. "Uhg!!. I totally forgot." I didn't really forgot thought. I just really didn't want to dance and look stupid. And hoping that Ian would also forget.

"It's fine as long you remember now." He said with a smile. How can he be so innocent and carefree. He's so cute.

Ok recently I've been thinking that I might have feeling for Ian. But I'm still not perfectly sure about it since I never felt like this way before. But I'm hoping its not like that.

"Yeah sure. See you tomorrow. " I said and sighed at the same time. Ian noticed i was feeling uneasy and sad.

Ian pulled me before I left. And looked me straight in the eye. He looked serious and sure. "Don't worry Lyra. I'll do everything to make you enjoy dancing. And make you happy too" I blushed a little to what he said.

I shove him off. "Chill!! Ian I'm fine." I said with a smile. He smiled back and said goodbye. We went to our separate ways. When I got home all I could think of was how the hell would Ian teach someone like me to dance??

"Uhg.." I growled silently. Then went straight to bed.

-next morning-

My phone began to rang so loud it woke me up. I answered it unwillingly.

I put my phone next to my ear and answered. "WHAT?" I growled.

"Are you still sleeping?? Are you kidding me Lyra?? I've been waiting here for almost an hour.. Wake up and get you ass here quick!" My eyes widen and I suddenly remembered my practice with Ian. I got dress and ran to the park as fast as I could.

I was breathing heavily when I got to the park. "Hey...*huff* sorry I'm late *huff*"

"Nice. 10 minutes." Ian said with a smile.

"What!?" I looked at my phone and saw it was exactly 8 am

"What the hell?!" I glared at Ian

"Did you lie to me?!?" I was walking closer to him. He was backing away. Smart move

"Now Lyra. I know you're mad but I knew you would be late. And I couldn't allow that" he said with a half smile.

"Tsk! You're lucky you're cute." I was shocked with what I said and It made me cover my mouth. I looked at Ian and saw his eyes widen. I felt embarrassed for what I said.

"Lol! I'm cute?" He said teasing me.

"I'm leaving" I turned around and started walking. Ian stopped me and apologized.

"I'm sorry. I'm just kidding. Lets practice." Wew luckily he's really carefree.

I change the subject immediately.

"What are we dancing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fall by Justin Bieber. It's a new choreography I've been working on. And we'll add a little intimate to it. To make it more exciting and intense."

My face blushed when I heard him say initiate and intense. I immediately imagine us holding hands with our bodies very close to each other and lips not far away apart. I imagined my forehead resting on his and his hands around my waist.

Wait!!! What am I thinking!?!? I've become a pervert!!!

"Lyra? Lyra? Are you alright."

"I'm.. I'm fine...let's start." I forced myself to not blushed at all.

How will I be able to practice with Ian??? If I can't even look him in the eyes and not blush??