2nd Day prt1

When I woke up. I took a bath and fix my hair and got ready for the 2nd day of my new school.but most of all, I was hoping on seeing Ian again. It made me blush just thinking about it.

I huridly ran downstairs and ate breakfast. after eating I said goodbye to my parents and left. while walking I felt the cool breeze and it was pretty quiet at that time because it was still very early like 6 am? the school was only a few blocks a way.

when I got to school, few people were there. while walking to class, I heard a loud music playing in the corridors. Since it was still early I went to where the music was coming from.

It came from the dance room/studio of the school. and there was one guy dancing in the middle of the room. he was sweating so much, but he looked like he was enjoying himself. I looked closely and saw that the guy looked familiar.

IT WAS IAN!! I didn't notice at first because he was covered in sweat and he looked a bit red. I guess he was really tired.

when the music stopped he stopped dancing too. I couldn't help my self, out of no where I said "amazing".He turned around when he heard me.

He was looking at me.I can feel my face turning red. I had to leave so he won't be able to see me.

I was running.when suddenly

"LYRA!!" he shouted

I wanted to keep on running. but I couldn't help my self but to look back at him and wave.He ran towards me and a few minutes we were facing each other.

"hey! why'd you run away?"

I didn't know what to say so I lied to him and said "uh... I didn't run away"

he looked confused.I mean why wouldn't he be??? I clearly ran away,

but he was just standing there and smiling at me. (his cute smile)

"You're funny Lyra, were you checking me out a while ago? did you like what you saw?" he said with a smirk on his face.

I was surprised with what he said. I can feel my face getting redder and redder. I had to look at the floor so he wouldn't see my flushed cheeks.

"don't be too full of yourself Ian!! your not my type! I don't like skinny dudes who stink!" I shouted at him

"I was just kidding..I'm sorry" his voice sounded sad. I looked up to see his face.

he was looking at the floor, he looked hurt.it was the first time I saw him sad. he turned around and said he'll be going. I didn't say a word when he left.

I felt crushed and hurt. why did I say that? uhg!!

I wonder how my second day will end...