Meeting

.During the 1st week of the Semestral Break I was able to meet Ian's mom and dad. Both of them were so nice. His mom had blond curly medium length hair and his dad was bold and had a bit of mustache working on. But honestly speaking they were so cute. They supported Ian all the way.

Ian would blush every time they showed me some baby pictures of him. I saw one were he wore a really big shirt and a cap and had his arms crossed on his chest. He looked like a mini gangster. So cute.

I was heading to Ian's house. I was always visiting him. He said his parents doesn't mind at all. I would always hang out in his room and we just talk and stuff. We would make out sometimes, but we mostly just talk and get to know each other.

I got out of the house and saw an oh so familiar guy in front of our yard.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered

"What does a guy have to do to get some hug around here??" He said as a smirk form his lips.

"Tiron!!!!" I screamed while running towards him and giving a big hug.

He caught me by the waist and twirled me around like a little kid.

A little while he let me go.

"Hey!! What are you doing here??" I asked

"What? Can't I visit my bestfriend during Sem Break?"

"Of course you can!!" I said giving him a big smile.

I decided to bring him with me to Ian's house. We chatted a few while heading to Ian's place. He told me that his younger brother was always looking for me and stuff. He told me that he had lots of friends from his school and that he joined the basketball team.

I told him about me and Ian. About our fights and stuff. It made him angry but then faded when I told him I was alright. I told him about Adam and the things people say about Adam. He just nodded and listened

I rang the doorbell when we got to Ian's place. Then the door swung open.

"Hey Lyra...??" Ian said trailing of and looking behind me.

Tiron smirked and waved.

"Hello Ian! Missed me?" Tiron said sounding a bit mischievous.

"Tiron! Hey man!" Ian said giving Tiron a half hug.

I just stood there watching them. Suddenly I thought of an idea.

"Why don't we go karaoke?" I asked happily. Both of them just looked at me, but then smiled.

"Sure!" They said in union. Lol they looked cute.

-Tiron's POV-

We were heading to the karaoke bar. Lyra was between me and Ian. She looked happy with him.

I don't care if. I wasn't able to admit I love her as long as she's happy I'm fine.

"Hey!! Can we first pass the grocery store? I need to get something!" Lyra asked.

"Can't you buy it later?" I said

"What if it close??" She said with puppy eyes. She looked so cute I can't resist her. I just nodded and Ian just laughed.

When we got to the grocery store I looked for some snacks later for the karaoke.

Ian was with Lyra. I was getting some lays when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry man!" The guy said. I looked at him. He was a bit shorter than me like the same height as Ian. He was also skinny. He wore a black beanie and grey jacket with skinny jeans. He had dark brown curly hair medium length. I just smiled at him. I felt like if I bumped into him more he'll fall. He was so skinny.