Christmas Party

Jun left after his visit. After Jun left Ian and I didn't see each other much. Our 2 wk vacation went by very fast.

And Halloween went by fast too.

When Class started Ian and I got to see each other again every morning. Before I knew it. It was already December. And by that Christmas break was coming, but before that the school planned a Christmas Party for all the students. Since I was new here. I didn't know what was happening. It seems like they do this every year. And the students said few professors will be there. So it was like the whole school was for the students.

---one morning---

"Ian will you be at the Christmas Party?"

"Yeah of course! Will you??"

"Uh.. Yeah sure.." I smiled.

"You're new here right??"

"Yeah"

"I hope you'll enjoy it!!" He said while smiling.

I'm gonna enjoy it as long as Ian was there. But he didn't know that so I just smile at him and laugh.

---time skipped---

Time sure did fly. The Christmas Party was tonight. I wore a MCR shirt and jeans. Nothing too flashy. Ian said there will be a live band playing at the party. When I got outside. Ian was waiting me for me.

"Ready?" Ian said. He wore a black sweat shirt with a lion in the middle and skinny jeans.

I smiled and nodded

When we got to school. There were a lot of people. I mean A LOT. I was being pushed around by the crowd. Then suddenly I felt a hand in mine. I looked up just to see It was Ian. he was holding my hand. I blushed a lot but luckily it was dark and he couldn't see my flushed cheeks.

"Follow me you might get carried away by the crowd." Ian said

I just nodded. I got scared because it was really crowded and the live band were really playing really loud. We were at the field of the school. Fewer people were there. So Ian let go of my hand. I was still blushing So I was looking at the ground.

"Hey!! I'm gonna go get some drinks ok??" Ian was shouting because the music was so loud.

Again I did nothing but nod.

Ian was really late. I was getting really thirsty. I saw a guy giving away free drinks. I took one cup. I drank all of it because I was really thirsty. It was really hot because of all the people and it was really noisy. When Ian got back I was feeling a bit dizzy. Didn't know why. Maybe because of all the people? Or was it the thing I drank.

"Hey!! What happened?!? You're all red!!" Ian again was shouting. He took the cup I was holding and smelled it.

"Did you drink this??"Again I just nodded.

"This isn't water. This is vodka." He laughed. And patted me. "Is it your first time drinking vodka?" he asked.

I nodded. But this time my head started to hurt. And my knees got weak. I stumbled a little and Ian caught me.

"Come on" Ian took me to a bench and let me sit. "I should really take you home." Ian said sounding worried.

How embarrassing I just got here and now Ian's gonna send me back home. Because I was feeling dizzy. I felt kinda sad. My first Christmas Party and now I'm going home early. Sigh.. I was even hoping that I could get closer to Ian today.

Ian took me home a few minutes later. When I was feeling less dizzy. Ian took me home and sent me to bed.

When Ian was about to leave. I stopped him"Wait..." I said.

Ian looked back at me.

I took out something from my bag. It was my Christmas gift to Ian. It was a white shirt with an elephant print in the middle. I even gave him a mirror and a comb. Since Ian was a bit vain.

"Is this a gift?" I just nodded and slowly felt sleepy. I closed my eyes after I gave Ian my gift. And the last thing I heard before I fell a sleep was Ian saying.

"You really are amazing, thanks" I even heard him laugh a little. I must have been very sleepy because I didn't remember anything after that. But I did dreamt that Ian kissed me on my forehead while I was sleeping. And that was really weird Ian would never do that. Maybe it was the vodka making me dream about Ian. Lol.

Even though I didn't hang out with Ian much. I'm still happy being able to meet him and be his friend.

New Year was coming. My time with Ian is getting shorter. I better pile up my courage and admit to him my feelings before he leave and start teaching dancing around the world.