Feel Like It

-Adam's POV-

Sem Break ended and it was just another boring day at school. I hate going to school. People ignored me and are scared of me. 

It all began when my old friend Jake was having problems at home. He needed money and thought that working in a social networking would be great. They made him sell drugs. I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen. He needed money, bad. His mom was sick and everything. 

One time he was meeting up with a client and I thought something was up. They didn't ask to meet at the usual place Jake has been telling me about. I went with Jake to meet the client. And suprise it wasn't the client. It was the police. They caught Jake and me. Some students saw us. And that's when the rumours started. 

I didn't get arrested. Jake explained everything. I told the police I was on in too. but Jake insisted I wasn't, they just sent me on probasion. A few months Jake's mom died. Jake couldn't handle the pain. his mom was all he had. When I came to visit Jake from prison. They told me he killed himself. It was the first time I cried in my life. I didn't even cry when I never get to see my parents. but Jake was my bestfriend. 

And after that I never hanged out with anyone ever again. I was the known loner of the school. People got scared of me. 

but then everything change when I started dancing. It was the first time I felt calm. And that I didn't care about other people. I watched videos of dancing and studied it. I learned and enjoyed it. I get to express everything I felt. Then things got better when I met Lyra. Man! she's weird. but she makes me feel happy.

"HEY!! WHAT'S UP WITH THE FLOWERS?!" a dude said. I looked arund and saw Ian. He was caring a boquet of flowers. 

"LOL! sometimes you just feel like gving her flowers... so you do.." Ian said smiling and blushing a little. Then all the guys were pushing him around. Suddenly Lyra went out of the classroom. Then everyone was silent. Ian was just standing looking stiff. He looked nervous. 

"He-Hey..L-Lyra.." Ian mumbled to Lyra. Blushing hard and scratching the back of his neck.

"Ian! wha-What are you doing outside my classroom?" Lyra asked. but then she saw the boquet of flowers and she started blsuhign hard.

"uhm...I just wanted to give you this..." Ian said giving the flowers to Lyra. 

"AWWWW!!!" everyone started screaming. uhg! made me angry. but Lyra looked happy.

"Th-Thhank you..."Lyra mumbled and suddenly giving Ian a kiss on the cheeks. 

"It's... nothing..."Ian said blushing hard.

I went outside. I didn't want to see that anymore. I realized from SemBreak that I did have feelings for Lyra. 

Now. I'm gonna do my best to get her from Ian. 

----------------------------

hey!! sorry for the late update!!

hoped you liekd this chapter!!

thanks for reading!!>..<